FTA-TV Is Glenn Jakovich the most annoying commentator EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

i think kingy looks like a prick.

we should make a petition to get jako back in the box. think of the amount of times we're going to miss his "this is where the players take shots when they finish training" comment if he's not up in the box??

and who's going to use the term 'work rate' profusely? the whole damn broadcast has gone to shit

'missed it' as well.

and when he says the player's name who is going to be involved in the play, i.e. they've got a paddock of space and the ball is going to end up with him...'rosa'

'it's just his work-rate boys, he prepared to get into that space'.

I'm pumped for Jako this year.

The West Coast vs North game was very well done. Give credit to Ricciuto and Pickering in the commentary box. They play off Jako really well, especially Pickering. (Note: I refuse to give Dwayne Russell credit for anything, except perhaps contributing to the disintegration of sports commentary in this country)

With Jack Darling looking like a good prospect, there is going to be more opportunities for commentators to bring up the "famous Eagles #27 jersey", and the subsequent rehashing of phrases like "multiple club champion". Thus, giving a platform for Glenn Jakovich to deliver more of his.... unique perspective. I'm pumped.

His new one today seems to be "weight of numbers" which i think is relevant because if you want to have weight of numbers you need your players to have great _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Not even in the same league as Tony Shaw as most annoying.

Might as well add ignorant biased bitter...sums up most Victorian commentators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Freo certainly, "eradicated their goal kicking".

But Dunstall is a much more annoying commentator. What a tosser.

Just have sex with Dustin Martin already.

Jako was praising up Freo's accuracy in front of goal when they had 7.3 at quarter time. He said two of their culprits were Pavlich and Mayne. Umm Jako, maybe contributors was the word you were looking for?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Is Glenn Jakovich the most annoying commentator EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back