Is Griffiths anouncing himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Not getting a kick in the burgers.....
Its not just a matter of writing them off, just being a realist..... Again, wouldn't get a game in 13 other sides, but are young, so we play them. How about earn your spot first on merit, not on young age.

Helbig played seniors last night and got 16 disposals and put in a reasonable performance and Matt Dea has been injured since round 7.

Highly recommend you do some research.

Not getting a kick in the burgers.....
Its not just a matter of writing them off, just being a realist..... Again, wouldn't get a game in 13 other sides, but are young, so we play them. How about earn your spot first on merit, not on young age.

I thought that Helbig looked very composed down back and actually looked better than when he has been playing at half forward / wing.

The positives for me were:

Griffiths
Helbig
Post - actually looked to be moving a little quicker than prior games, however his tackling is terrible.

My criteria for a list clogger is as follows:
  1. >23 Years of age
  2. <=7 senior games a year
Cheers,

overall Posessions being a good judge of how good a player is.....leroy jetta only had 3 less touches....... enough said.....

Nothing like a picking one thing out when everything you said was wrong. :rolleyes:

You said he couldnt get a kick at the burgers and I told you you actually played for Richmond last night and got 16 possessions and played a reasonable game. Pretty realistic, yeah?

Or are you here to tell me his game was rubbish last night and why it wasnt a reasonable performance for a 19 year old kid?

Or are you just going to keep embarrassing yourself?

Guess we're forgetting about Matt Dea as well then?

He made my night, when he took mark 65m out I was yelling in the Bomber Area STICKS STICKS only for the ****ers to turn around and laugh and his launch shut them the **** up.

Also yelling he is quicker than NicNat.

First chance i've had to see him. Took some real clunkers and a great mover for a big fella too. Reckon if he can get a few seasons and preseasons in, he could be anything :thumbsu:

I'd prefer he did kick it more. Once last week and once last night he marked on the wing, only to do the team thing and go backwards, both times it cost goals.

If there's nothing on I say bomb it long over the flood and have the guys run on to it.

Griffiths warmed my heart, after the game overall tried to break it. :thumbsu:

Post never to play defence ever again, he showed more as a forward last night :thumbsu:

Judd has always worn the same sort of strapping since he had reconstructions in his early years. We can only hope that Griffiths shoulders hold together like Judd's and he develops in to a quality player.

Andrew Walker has had numerous shoulder operations and doesn't even wear strapping anymore, and he is doing pretty well.

The four contested marks and the chasing pleased me last night. Moves so well.

KP stocks of JR, Post, Griff, Vickery in the ruck, Rance, Astbury and Grimes looks very sexy. The idea of having these guys all playing together for the next 10 years gets me very excited.

All things going well, with these guys all being the same age, it could make for a pretty long time when we can look at being successful, when our window finally does open. These guys could potentially all be dominant together for a 6 year period. Knock on wood.

Yeah I think it is really just a waiting game now. Our backline looks terrible but that is because we have 20 gamers holding us up when everyone is available. Like Rance in 2 more years Astbury, Grimes ect will be guns.

The forward stocks are starting to look crazy....

Riewoldt is an AA Coleman medalist
Vickery is showing signs the he can kick 60 goals a year
Griffiths is the x-factor...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think it is really just a waiting game now. Our backline looks terrible but that is because we have 20 gamers holding us up when everyone is available. Like Rance in 2 more years Astbury, Grimes ect will be guns.

The forward stocks are starting to look crazy....

Riewoldt is an AA Coleman medalist
Vickery is showing signs the he can kick 60 goals a year
Griffiths is the x-factor...

+ Dusty smashin em from outside 50.

Has he even missed a shot at goal from outside 50?

I'd prefer he did kick it more. Once last week and once last night he marked on the wing, only to do the team thing and go backwards, both times it cost goals.

If there's nothing on I say bomb it long over the flood and have the guys run on to it.

lol should get him to try a kick out with a torp sometime, on a smaller ground like Etihad he might land the thing at CHF

Wasn't happy with the selection of Griffiths before Bastinac as some people may have seen already with the class Bastinac has shown so far but been on Benny for the last few week's now and telling my mate how good he is. Just for my mate to laugh at me but once I said '' Have a shot Benny!'' when he marked it 65m out and he almost kicked it the look on my mate's face was priceless!
Got to play him for the rest of the year and sub him off every game if need be but he should be a star.
Keep it up Benny :thumbsu:

Wasn't happy with the selection of Griffiths before Bastinac as some people may have seen already with the class Bastinac has shown so far but been on Benny for the last few week's now and telling my mate how good he is. Just for my mate to laugh at me but once I said '' Have a shot Benny!'' when he marked it 65m out and he almost kicked it the look on my mate's face was priceless!
Got to play him for the rest of the year and sub him off every game if need be but he should be a star.
Keep it up Benny :thumbsu:

Benny was a risk at the time. Would have been a top 10 pick if not for his shoulders. If he holds up, he will do more for us in the long run than Bastinac whom I also like.:thumbsu:

He made my night, when he took mark 65m out I was yelling in the Bomber Area STICKS STICKS only for the ****ers to turn around and laugh and his launch shut them the **** up.

Also yelling he is quicker than NicNat.

I just smiled as off a couple of steps the ball rocketed through the night air and through for the best point i have seen this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Griffiths anouncing himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back