Is Jack Watts the second coming of Andrew McDougall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Cox

Premiership Player
Suspended
Aug 1, 2006
Premiership City
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dean Cox Sponsor 2007
Early indications point to yes I feel

1. Jack Watts isnt a footballer. Hes just a athlete being forced down the route of AFL. He is a very dumb footballer. Constantly makes the wrong decisions and has only ever played good games against much smaller opponents then himself

2. Jack Watts has a clear attitude problem. Has ummed and ahhd about joining the draft because he doesnt want to leave home just like former mummys boy Andrew McDougall. He seems more interested in how much money he will earn and how much money he can save on petrol than playing for the Dees.

3. He cant put on any weight. With his body size id be surprised if he ever got himself over 90kg. Hes just naturally skinny and doesnt have the work ethic ie. McDougall to ever correct his skinny frame.

All in all the early indicators point to a career based on potential and very little on performance. THe only reason Dees want to pick him up is because Mike Sheehan think its a good idea and the only reason Mike Sheehan thinks its a good idea is so in 12 months time he can write a article about the one that got away (Natanui) for the one who clearly isnt up to it (Watts).

Its fair to say drafting Jack Watts will be the final nail in the Demons coffin

• Banned
You know someone's struggling when they resort to trolling potential draftees

Not a troll, Just a opinion based on hours of research and inside word from high ranking draft scouts over in the West. When I say Jack Watts is going number 1 it generally ends in laughter

1. Jack Watts isnt a footballer. Hes just a athlete being forced down the route of AFL. He is a very dumb footballer. Constantly makes the wrong decisions and has only ever played good games against much smaller opponents then himself

2. Jack Watts has a clear attitude problem. Has ummed and ahhd about joining the draft because he doesnt want to leave home just like former mummys boy Andrew McDougall. He seems more interested in how much money he will earn and how much money he can save on petrol than playing for the Dees.

3. He cant put on any weight. With his body size id be surprised if he ever got himself over 90kg. Hes just naturally skinny and doesnt have the work ethic ie. McDougall to ever correct his skinny frame.

All in all the early indicators point to a career based on potential and very little on performance. THe only reason Dees want to pick him up is because Mike Sheehan think its a good idea and the only reason Mike Sheehan thinks its a good idea is so in 12 months time he can write a article about the one that got away (Natanui) for the one who clearly isnt up to it (Watts).

On that analysis Jack could well pick up the B&F in his first year at the Dee's

Wow, i don't think iv'e ever seen anything this stupid on Bigfooty before.

You are wrong about everything you wrote so i won't even bother correcting you...

Hmmm... this seems like one of those articles where eventually you will eat your own words. I guess we will have to see!

LOL. It's like you just described Naitanui but used the name 'Jack Watts' instead.

Let me give you a hint. Pre draft, people were hailing Naita because he was such a good athlete, while Watts had the awesome football brian.

Then Watts actually UPSTAGED Naitanui in the athleticism side of things.

Watts > Naita by so much it isn't funny.

LOL. It's like you just described Naitanui but used the name 'Jack Watts' instead.

Let me give you a hint. Pre draft, people were hailing Naita because he was such a good athlete, while Watts had the awesome football brian.

Then Watts actually UPSTAGED Naitanui in the athleticism side of things.

Watts > Naita by so much it isn't funny.

ummm i read all the draft camp results, please point out where watts upstaged nat in athletacism ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 metre sprint, agility test.

Watts' 20 metre sprint was the third fastest EVER recorded at draft camp, phenomenal for a 196cm KPP player.

yea but nat is 5cm taller and was only just behind in the 20m sprint and killed Watts in the running AND standing vert leap.

so to say Watts upstaged him in athletacism isnt quite true now is it

yea but nat is 5cm taller and was only just behind in the 20m sprint and killed Watts in the running AND standing vert leap.

What do you mean running?

Yeah great he killed Watts in the vertical leap, that was always going to happen. Personally i thought he was going to beat Watts by 15+ cm, but he only ended up beating him by 8. Talk about overhyped, and overrated.

What do you mean running?

Yeah great he killed Watts in the vertical leap, that was always going to happen. Personally i thought he was going to beat Watts by 15+ cm, but he only ended up beating him by 8. Talk about overhyped, and overrated.

hmmmm how to describe running... Well its alot like walking but faster.

in the running vertical leap you combine this "running" with a jump at the end. very similar to a standing vertical leap, but with running.

hmmmm how to describe running... Well its alot like walking but faster.

in the running vertical leap you combine this "running" with a jump at the end. very similar to a standing vertical leap, but with running.
Ohh you meant running vertical leap. Good on him, good on his vertical leap, it's all he has.

geez I just handed one of these to your Carlton mate looks like you could use one also

vaseline.jpg

Actually it probably is true, although i wouldn't say he upstaged him.

Watts came 2nd in the 20m sprint and now holds the 3rd fastest time ever, and i think Naita came 6th?.

Watts came 2nd in the agility test and now also holds the 3rd fastest agility time ever aswell, Naitanui didn't come in the top 10 so it is fair to say that Watts beat him by alot him in agility.

Naitanui came 1st in the standing vertical leap and Watts came 5th, And Naitanui came 1st and equelled the record for running vertical leap, They didn't release a top 10 for running vertical leap so we don't know where Watts came.

So the only thing Naitanui has over Watts is his leap(and he didn't kill him like you said he did) they both tested very well for speed but Watts was faster, They both tested well for there leaps but Naita proved to have the biggets leap at camp, And Watts killed him in the agility test.

So in summary Naitanui has a Freakish leap but Watts is a better all round athlete.

Actually it probably is true, although i wouldn't say he upstaged him.

Watts came 2nd in the 20m sprint and now holds the 3rd fastest time ever, and i think Naita came 6th?.

Watts came 2nd in the agility test and now also holds the 3rd fastest agility time ever aswell, Naitanui didn't come in the top 10 so it is fair to say that Watts beat him by alot him in agility.

Naitanui came 1st in the standing vertical leap and Watts came 5th, And Naitanui came 1st and equelled the record for running vertical leap, They didn't release a top 10 for running vertical leap so we don't know where Watts came.

So the only thing Naitanui has over Watts is his leap(and he didn't kill him like you said he did) they both tested very well for speed but Watts was faster, They both tested well for there leaps but Naita proved to have the biggets leap at camp, And Watts killed him in the agility test.

So in summary Naitanui has a Freakish leap but Watts is a better all round athlete.

So your saying its true he upstaged him, but you wouldnt say he upstaged him ?

WTF you make no sense whatsoever

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Jack Watts the second coming of Andrew McDougall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back