Analysis Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

2 Years in, Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leppa is there next year wonder what the membership will be cannot see them selling hope and getting past 20k
Not saying its all Leppa although if nothing changes there is no hope. They rushed the Voss sacking although there needs to be a pressure release and thats always the coaches head on a platter. Just the way it goes.

Leppa got a extension so the media would not smell blood, they need stories and everyone knows a contract does not mean you coach just the club has to pay.

In round 4 2014, Port beat us by 113 at Adelaide Oval.

That was when alarm bells rang for me. Leppa has done nothing since to show me he can take us forward.

In round 4 2014, Port beat us by 113 at Adelaide Oval.

That was when alarm bells rang for me. Leppa has done nothing since to show me he can take us forward.

In his 4th game as senior coach LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

If Leppa is there next year wonder what the membership will be cannot see them selling hope and getting past 20k
Not saying its all Leppa although if nothing changes there is no hope. They rushed the Voss sacking although there needs to be a pressure release and thats always the coaches head on a platter. Just the way it goes.

Leppa got a extension so the media would not smell blood, they need stories and everyone knows a contract does not mean you coach just the club has to pay.
it's sad, one club legend sacked and another on his death throws. vossy had a hell of a lot better record than leppa has now. maybe vossy wasn't as bad as a lot thought.

I've been a Leppa supporter but even I am doubtful that he can stay. The losses are big and give no hope to members for next year. He might be good but a gamble the club probably can't take.

Again, if our membership wasn't split a few years ago there might have been a big enough base to see next year out with Leppa. Timing is everything.

We shouldn't be focused on building for a flag. Let's just aim for middle 6. It's that dire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's sad, one club legend sacked and another on his death throws. vossy had a hell of a lot better record than leppa has now. maybe vossy wasn't as bad as a lot thought.
i would of given Voss another year and got the Lamberts back then, the GH5 was already gone.
I think he was a better coach although not sure the young players liked him.

Because you offer so much! You only ever make people feel like idiots for offering there opinion or agree with others with more insight than yourself.
I've never even seen you post but it looks like if you start posting more frequently you'll be made to feel like an idiot by me.

i would of given Voss another year and got the Lamberts back then, the GH5 was already gone.
I think he was a better coach although not sure the young players liked him.
I'd bring Voss back now. Public apology for the mistake. Throw heaps of support at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back