Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Asgardian likes to pretend that he knows a lot about football but then proves how incredibly stupid he is by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent.

I guess he must be trying to come up with a new oxymoron: talented failures.

Hey Rainman, while we are on the topic of talented failures, can you tell us about James Sellar's football brain again.

We all need a laugh.

Obviously we do, and through reading the previous posts in this thread i can see there is no point trying to convince you of otherwise. Logic and facts won't work,

Trouble is I believe your logic is flawed, and what you will try to pass off as facts are nothing more than a mystery bag of assorted figments of imagination.

and i'm not about to hunt you down and beat it into you,

Oh dear, a keyboard warrior, I'm shaking in my stylish slippers

so you can have your own opinion, and continue to have a lend of yourself, but don't for a second think you have even the rest of the PAP-smears convinced, never mind the rest of the population.

Don't flatter yourself junior, I couldn't give a flying **** what anyone else thinks, my own counsel is sufficient.

Trouble is I believe your logic is flawed, and what you will try to pass off as facts are nothing more than a mystery bag of assorted figments of imagination.

Just like your imagination that the Power are talented.

Don't flatter yourself junior, I couldn't give a flying **** what anyone else thinks, my own counsel is sufficient.

Which is why, based on your past behaviour, you are likely to get upset and throw a tantrum everytime somebody disagrees with you.

Oh dear, a keyboard warrior, I'm shaking in my stylish slippers

Come on As, take a photo of your slippers and show us all.:)

You've been using that random sentence generator again sunshine, keep on trying though, one day you may even make some sense.

Surely you're having a lend?
Not 1 hardnut premiership type player in that lot!
Well he wasn't asked who were the hardnuts. If that were the case he'd be mentioning Matt Thomas, Jacob Surjan, Paul Stewart, Dom Cassisi, Dean Brogan, Mitch Farmer etc.

Punchy Bassett would probably also agree that Shaun Burgoyne's a hard nut given he had to be stretchered off after a chance encounter with Junior a few years ago.

You've been using that random sentence generator again sunshine, keep on trying though, one day you may even make some sense.

Oh my God! A random sentence generator! Surely that is the insult to end all insults. Grandpa Asgardian has accused me of using a random sentence generator. Whatever shall I do?

No talent in the Crows 1999 team then?

Cmon Sekaj, show us how incredibly stupid (as if we don't know already) you are by answering that question?

Edit: Just to help you along, here are a few names - McLeod, Riccuito, Jarman, Bickley, Smart, Hart, Johnson, Burton, Edwards, Goodwin, Bassett, Stenglein.

That bad year was after TWO flags IN A ROW.....as we have seen this year, it is a bloody hard thing to do.

Your lot in recent times are struggling to make the EIGHT two years in a row!

Port Powa - The Creed Will Win Us A Flag

Come on As, take a photo of your slippers and show us all.:)

I would Bernie, but then I'd have to kill you, those secret devices under the pink bows and hidden in the purple fluffy bits haven't been released by the CIA yet..;)

Euthanasia is the only option. Do you need a hand?
I've actually taken the unusual step of putting him/her on ignore for a while. There's a limit to how much mindless rubbish I can handle.

BTW folks this thread is actually about the well documented failings of Neil Craig. We seem to have lost sight of that although I concede that during the off season we'll be deprived of new material unless one or more members of the Crows squad plays up.

Oh my God! A random sentence generator! Surely that is the insult to end all insults. Grandpa Asgardian has accused me of using a random sentence generator. Whatever shall I do?

I already told you what to do

Keep on trying, one day you may even make some sense.

That's just weird.......voices again me thinks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That bad year was after TWO flags IN A ROW.....as we have seen this year, it is a bloody hard thing to do.

Your lot in recent times are struggling to make the EIGHT two years in a row!

Port Powa - The Creed Will Win Us A Flag

Yes, struggling to make the eight, yet still winning as many finals.

After another failed season you can only “hope that” Neil Craig “learns from this”. I think in the annual review Neil Craig will say that he has learnt a lot from this season. He has learnt that their aging defence is still solid (but for how much longer), their aging mid field is still solid (but for how much longer), their forward line is still crap.

Let’s have a closer look at their forwards.

Simon Goodbet – unlike Riccuito he cant really be used up forward – fail.
Kurt Tippett – 19 games 17 goals – fail.
Birdbeak Burton – long term injury list.
Porper – dodgy shoulders – week by week proposition.
Scott Stevens – 102 games 69 goals – fail.
Richard Douglas – 38 games 27 goals – fail.
Nick Gill – 16 games 20 goals – if he could kick straight he would have more – fail.
Luke Jericho – soft - fail
James Sellar – fail - fail – fail.

It looks like it’s all up to Taylor Walker.

Thanks for answering for Harbajhan Sekaj, but I want him to state that he is either:
a) incredibly stupid by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent (his own words)
b) incredibly stupid by stating that others are incredibly stupid by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent. (his own words)
c) just incredibly stupid. (my contribution)

After another failed season you can only “hope that” Neil Craig “learns from this”. I think in the annual review Neil Craig will say that he has learnt a lot from this season. He has learnt that their aging defence is still solid (but for how much longer), their aging mid field is still solid (but for how much longer), their forward line is still crap.

Let’s have a closer look at their forwards.

Simon Goodbet – unlike Riccuito he cant really be used up forward – fail.
Kurt Tippett – 19 games 17 goals – fail.
Birdbeak Burton – long term injury list.
Porper – dodgy shoulders – week by week proposition.
Scott Stevens – 102 games 69 goals – fail.
Richard Douglas – 38 games 27 goals – fail.
Nick Gill – 16 games 20 goals – if he could kick straight he would have more – fail.
Luke Jericho – soft - fail
James Sellar – fail - fail – fail.

It looks like it’s all up to Taylor Walker.

Great call D...............not. To call someone a failure after a handful of games is pretty shitfull. I expect better from you.:cool:

Great call D...............not. To call someone a failure after a handful of games is pretty shitfull. I expect better from you.:cool:

Sorry there Weekend, I didn’t mean to offend. But which failure call were you offended by? Goodbet? He was tried up forward for a few games. I wouldn’t bag him as a mid-fielder but as a forward he didn’t cut the mustard. Jericho? When I first saw him play I thought the boundary umpire was wearing a Crows guernsey. Sellar? He’s got all the attributes but he just doesn’t have a very good football brain.

Sorry there Weekend, I didn’t mean to offend. But which failure call were you offended by? Goodbet? He was tried up forward for a few games. I wouldn’t bag him as a mid-fielder but as a forward he didn’t cut the mustard. Jericho? When I first saw him play I thought the boundary umpire was wearing a Crows guernsey. Sellar? He’s got all the attributes but he just doesn’t have a very good football brain.

I'll give you Jericho and Sellars (just). And maybe Douglas.
Stevens plays down back, Goodwin is an All Australian, Burton was having a very good season, as was Porps. No failures there!!
Tippet and Gill (esp Tippet) have played less than 2 season of AFL footy. Surely even you can't say they are failures!!

Gill looks terrific until it's time for him to take a set shot. At that point reality bites.

He reminds me of that tosser from Big Brother, Ryan Fitzgerald who also had kicking problems that no one could fix.

Stevens has been tried up forward and has been inconsistent there. As a forward he is not a match winner and therefore is a failure. I didn’t declare Birdbeak and Porper as failures. I will declare them injured or injury-riddled.

As an opposition supporter I don’t fear Tippett at all, and Gill couldn’t kick a drunk out of a B&S ball.

I'll give you Jericho and Sellars (just). And maybe Douglas.
Stevens plays down back, Goodwin is an All Australian, Burton was having a very good season, as was Porps. No failures there!!
Tippet and Gill (esp Tippet) have played less than 2 season of AFL footy. Surely even you can't say they are failures!!

Goodwin was an All-Australian, and not as a forward.
Tippett has indeed played only two seasons. So has Justin Westhoff.
Nick Gill is 26 years old. Failure.
Burton was having a good season. Now he's a 30 year old recovering from a knee reconstruction.
Porplyzia was also having a good season. He'll be 24 this year, and his injury-prone body will never last an entire year.

Your best forward hope has played zero AFL matches, but even that doesn't stop the fans circle-jerking Dangerzone style.

Thanks for answering for Harbajhan Sekaj, but I want him to state that he is either:
a) incredibly stupid by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent (his own words)
b) incredibly stupid by stating that others are incredibly stupid by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent. (his own words)
c) just incredibly stupid. (my contribution)

You're dreaming mate. Sekaj is a professional troll, the second one of his arguments is successfully countered he completely ignores it.

But it's clear to the rest of us. If we are incredibly stupid for saying a team which finished bottom 4 is loaded with talent, then it would be incredibly stupid to say the 1999 Crows side had a lot of talent.

Again, you wont get an answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back