Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you lot would actually learn how to address the actual issue I raise this could be worthwhile....
Address this issue....

In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL.

....Instead of doing this...

CB021909.jpg

....and then get back to us.

Address this issue....

In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL.

....Instead of doing this...

CB021909.jpg

....and then get back to us.

Because saying "Powa Powa Powa Powa Powa" is so much easier than trying to push that mountain of facts up a hill. Subi has convinced herself that the Port Adelaide Football Club was established in 1902 . . .

Obviously the Creed won't win them a flag

Ah Creed, hey. If you are the marketing department of a club with 138 years of history you can draw on quite a bit. If we didn’t have history our marketing department may have to come up with something really wanky like a “19th man” slogan.

Or as Neil Craig says "Nine umm errr teenth, you know, Man"

Ah Creed, hey. If you are the marketing department of a club with 138 years of history you can draw on quite a bit. If we didn’t have history our marketing department may have to come up with something really wanky like a “19th man” slogan.

WTF:confused:

Edit: just read the story.
It wouldnt matter what the Crows did marketing wise, PAP supporters would be all over it.
It's great that the Crows are involving their members. Shows a lot of loyalty.
As opposed to Ports marketing crap about a boxer who gets beaten by Rocky in a movie:eek::D

WTF:confused:

Edit: just read the story.
It wouldnt matter what the Crows did marketing wise, PAP supporters would be all over it.

As if the Camries weren’t all over the “Creed” campaign.

It's great that the Crows are involving their members. Shows a lot of loyalty.
As opposed to Ports marketing crap about a boxer who gets beaten by Rocky in a movie:eek::D

Ohhh. “Live the Creed” is about Apollo. Good cos for a second there I thought we had to live like Colin. That’s a relief.

Introducing Adelaides 19th Man :eek:

[YOUTUBE]KWQVW3oIXZE[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More proof that Craig is indeed slowly destroying Toyota World came this week with the Crows recruiting manager complaining that he can't find players who want to come to the AFC.

"The fact of the matter is – and if you want to look through our trade choices over the last 18 years – we just can't get players here," Rendell said.

"Now, we can't even get the South Australians ... back here – they don't want to come back."

Would you want to come and play for a team whose coach has the most boring game style in the league. You'd be worried you'd catch Destination Disease and become a finals choker under Craig.

Apparently Cyril Rioli told the Crows recruiters a pile of bull to discourage them from drafting him. Said he didn't like to train. You can just imagine Neil Craig thinking "If I can't get this bloke on an excercise bike I'm not interested in him". Young Rioli would have worked this out which is why he said what he did.

Port don't have this problem. Take Tyrone Vickery, when linked to Port in the draft he stated in the Melbourne media that he'd happily come to Adelaide (the city) and made it clear he'd got on well with Choco in his player interview.

(With Neil Craig the player would be sitting across the desk from him and wishing he'd put his dentures in so he could understand what he was saying!)

Take Daniel Motlop. He wanted out from North Melbourne. The Roos made it tough by demanding the world for him and then tried to trade him to Brisbane. "No deal!" said Mot's "I demand to go to Port". Now we've got his cousin, Marvellous Marlon, down here as well because Daniel's so happy and he'd been singing our praises to the folks back home in Darwin.

When are you Crowies going to wake up to Craig?

More proof that Craig is indeed slowly destroying Toyota World came this week with the Crows recruiting manager complaining that he can't find players who want to come to the AFC.

Would you want to come and play for a team whose coach has the most boring game style in the league. You'd be worried you'd catch Destination Disease and become a finals choker under Craig.

Apparently Cyril Rioli told the Crows recruiters a pile of bull to discourage them from drafting him. Said he didn't like to train. You can just imagine Neil Craig thinking "If I can't get this bloke on an excercise bike I'm not interested in him". Young Rioli would have worked this out which is why he said what he did.

Port don't have this problem. Take Tyrone Vickery, when linked to Port in the draft he stated in the Melbourne media that he'd happily come to Adelaide (the city) and made it clear he'd got on well with Choco in his player interview.

(With Neil Craig the player would be sitting across the desk from him and wishing he'd put his dentures in so he could understand what he was saying!)

Take Daniel Motlop. He wanted out from North Melbourne. The Roos made it tough by demanding the world for him and then tried to trade him to Brisbane. "No deal!" said Mot's "I demand to go to Port". Now we've got his cousin, Marvellous Marlon, down here as well because Daniel's so happy and he'd been singing our praises to the folks back home in Darwin.

When are you Crowies going to wake up to Craig?

Arent you the bloke who went missing for 3 months after you lost by 119 points in the 2007 GF.

Why should anyone listen to you?

What a freakin' joke the 19th man concept is.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12689157&postcount=27

I was hoping Port Power would introduce crap of this ilk so I could LOL at use:mad:

I think that the crows marketing department are onto a real winner here. The deafening sound of 40,000 knitting needles in perfect synchronization along with the AFC battle cry would strike fear into any team. Knit 1 - pearl 2 - adelaide, knit 1- pearl 2 - Wadelaide etc.. will be the chant echoing around Ammi stadium...

I think that the crows marketing department are onto a real winner here. The deafening sound of 40,000 knitting needles in perfect synchronization along with the AFC battle cry would strike fear into any team. Knit 1 - pearl 2 - adelaide, knit 1- pearl 2 - Wadelaide etc.. will be the chant echoing around Ammi stadium...

Even if that were true, it's still louder than an empty seat!:rolleyes:

So is anyone actually going to comment on the fact that toxic Neil is cruelling the Crows ability to attract players from interstate as noted in my earlier post?

"The fact of the matter is – and if you want to look through our trade choices over the last 18 years – we just can't get players here," Rendell said.

"Now, we can't even get the South Australians ... back here – they don't want to come back."

When are you Crowies going to wake up to Craig?​

Arent you the bloke who went missing for 3 months after you lost by 119 points in the 2007 GF.

Why should anyone listen to you?

Heh heh heh. He won't admit it of course but he perfectly epitomises your typical Power supporter. Downhill skier who disappears whenever the going gets tough. :):thumbsu:

His mate dyertribe is of the other Power variety i.e. bandwagoner extraordinaire.

Even if that were true, it's still louder than an empty seat!:rolleyes:

Obviously you haven't heard the sound of them when kids run down an isle flipping them up.

Well the kids have to something entertaining I suppose - It would be a form of abuse making them watch Port play........

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back