Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

6wnv4oi.jpg

So jmorg1 sends spurious p/m's to me with unfounded, unproven accusations and this is supposed to mean something?

If you are sure of your facts, state it publicly, test the waters in a court.

Otherwise I'd suggest you shut the hell up

After last year driving Brett Burton into the ground, by playing him with a dodgy knee, the mumbling cancer has not learnt and now it's Porplyzia whose season is over and his preseason stuffed after being played with a dodgy shoulder for the last two months. :thumbsdown:

After last year driving Brett Burton into the ground, by playing him with a dodgy knee, the mumbling cancer has not learnt and now it's Porplyzia whose season is over and his preseason stuffed after being played with a dodgy shoulder for the last two months. :thumbsdown:
This thread is from months ago - what no new material?

How did Chad and Wazza finish their season - oh that's right Round 11 WAS the end of your season..

Tool

All I hear is crickets chirping. Nice try Toots even though some claim it to be a "good troll"
9 days before the GF ?

And for almost a year all you've heard is the sound of laughter !!!!!

Mate - that's your Admin at Alberton !

OH MY GOD!!! I cannot believe a Port supporter would start, let alone bump, a thread like this when they have a despot like Mark Williams destroying their club as we speak. This is just so weak and tryhard, it's laughable.

The specific point was Craigs poor management of Porplyzia's situation.

Craig has a habit of running his players into the ground. 2006 he had the list flying then flogged them on the track because his scientific approach demanded he pump an extra 10% of core fitness into them before the finals. Result? A train wreck of injuries and loss of form.

Last year he flogged Brett Burton despite him having a knee injury and Porplyzia is the latest victim of this approach. By contrast Choco gets his players to the surgeon in time to be ready for next season.

So what the Camry's have got is a defective match day coach whose main claim to fame is his background in sports science but who has a terrible record with injury management.

Craig has a habit of running his players into the ground. 2006 he had the list flying then flogged them on the track because his scientific approach demanded he pump an extra 10% of core fitness into them before the finals. Result? A train wreck of injuries and loss of form.

Last year he flogged Brett Burton despite him having a knee injury and Porplyzia is the latest victim of this approach. By contrast Choco gets his players to the surgeon in time to be ready for next season.

So what the Camry's have got is a defective match day coach whose main claim to fame is his background in sports science but who has a terrible record with injury management.

I'll translate this for everyone--

Craig has a habit of getting the best if not more out of an ordinary list.

:):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway Toot, you and I both know that every club (esp on BF) has it's supporters who go off the rails. I've seen it on the Port board as well.
It's what BF is for.

Anyway Toot, you and I both know that every club (esp on BF) has it's supporters who go off the rails. I've seen it on the Port board as well.
It's what BF is for.

Toots has even admitted to 'wiping tears' from his eyes after crying due to Port's dismal season this year.

You know, it's quite naughty to tell fibs like that. But thanks for giving me the opportunity to have another laugh because I had to wipe tears from my eyes at you saying Sellar has all the tools to become a good footballer "he just doesn't know how to find the football" :D:D:D
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460176&page=18

Oh cripes I'm going to crack up again. :p

And this is your problem - why?:p

Your team is f*#ked, your Admin is F*#ked, your coach is a total d!ckhead who led his boys to a GF floggng of unimaginable proportions except in my wildest dreams , your supporters don't give a sh!t, even Rucci has turned on you - FFS worry about that for a change! Even your guernsey's are a joke - what the F*#K WAS THAT SLASHER THING YOU WORE THE OTHER WEEK ?

We'll just coast along , rebuilding and giving our lads finals experience until Geelong are too old to win a flag or Buddy does a knee (which by the way I hope he doesn't as I reckon he is fantastic) until there is a realistic opportunity to win a flag.

You, D-One and a handful of others continue to post slagging off at the Crows - how do you have the nerve to do that when Port have given up and failed miserably in a year they proclaimed they would be great? Revolutions, creeeds and all that crap........it's bizarre!

We'll just coast along , rebuilding and giving our lads finals experience until Geelong are too old to win a flag or Buddy does a knee (which by the way I hope he doesn't as I reckon he is fantastic) until there is a realistic opportunity to win a flag.

This is why so many Crow supporters are known as corporate bandwagoners.

Real supporters want their team to be the very best in the land, to win the premiership by merit.

Whereas the above proves that Subaru Byakko here wants her team not to strive for excellence, but to "just coast along" hoping to get lucky, and fluke another flag.

That is why so many footy fans laugh at, rather than with, crow corporate bandwagoners

Toots didnt Choco play Cornes this year when he needed, shoulder, Knee and personality surgery? Didnt he delay surgery just so he could play against the Crows?

Then there is the example with Thomson, didnt he make him play for Sturt even though he had OP?

Real supporters want their team to be the very best in the land, to win the premiership by merit.

Whereas the above proves that Subaru Byakko here wants her team not to strive for excellence, but to "just coast along" hoping to get lucky, and fluke another flag.

That is why so many footy fans laugh at, rather than with, crow corporate bandwagoners

Then the Powers real supporters must hate Williams as he gives up a season half way through.

As for laughing footy fans, do I need to remind you of one thing: 119.

Your own supporters say you coast along hoping other teams drop below your own level of mediocrity, and only if that happens then maybe you'll win some finals.

That's pathetic

Try to concentrate on the topic rather than garden variety attempts to disrail the subject with unrelated matters, this thread is about the crows, you can concentrate on them I'd hope.

This is too true.

I dont want to win a premiesrhip this year, nor does anyone on the Adelaide board. Nor my whole family nor any of the Adelaide supporters we know. Infact we should create a creed 'We exist to become a better team'

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back