Is Puopolo underrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll reserve my judgement once hodge, mitchell, roughead and co retire. I really wanna see what he serves up then.

I think he will continue to play his role! By that time Lovell, Hardwick and Burton will be regular players and pretty sure with cap space being freed up with these champions of the game leaving Hawks will pick up other quality players! Only time will tell but hopefully I am right and opinions are like bums everyone has one.

While Hodge and co retiring is a negative I am confident with our list management that other positives will happen. We lost Buddy one year and got better! Crows look better after losing Danger. With the way the game is played today where no one plays a real position and versatility is the new thing the quality of your bottom end is just as important as the top end. Then you need another 5 players on top of your starting 22 at AFL seniors standard to get through a long season and cover injuries!

I asked you a question on your opinion on why you thought the thread continues to deliver! Which was your statement!

And people differing means different opinions that we are all entitled to, no matter how logical or ridiculous!
What the hell are you on about?

The only person that seems to have a problem with someone else opinion is you.

I don't have a problem with opinions infact I welcome them, live the fact you think it was a fair umpiring display, adds to the discussion
About the umpiring, I don't see how people can blame Hawthorn or call them cheats, we are not the ones making the decisions. I think that's what seems to be annoying some of us.

I think we did get a bit lucky towards the end, got the benefit in 2 50/50 decisions. The Lynch mark was clearly wrong and we kicked a goal soo after as well.

People only seem to remember the last 5 minutes or so though, there were poor decision throughout that no one even bothers mentioning now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Puopolo underrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back