Is Puopolo underrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mat Kluezek kicked 5 in his first game for Adelaide and the ultimate 1997 GF S Ellen 5 goals puts Puopolo in perspective
Pop has played more games then both of them, kicked more goals then both of them, 3 of the 5 years Pop has kicked more goals in a season then either have in their short careers and has kicked 5 goals in a game before. What a terrible comparison. He's also gotten enough out of himself to even if people outside the club don't rate him as at least an average AFL player, Well he's done enough to break into a team which has won 3 premierships, So he does something right. he's not chucking on a wig stealing rioli's jumper and hoping Clarkson picks the team by pointing guys out from a pack thursday morning

Mate, what are you on about? I understand if your bitter, but not acknowledging that Puopolo is a solid AFL player is just...well. This isnt bae 13.

High mark, diving mark, foot race and gather, body work and soccer goal

Along with pass offs, run downs and one percenters.

You could produce a 'how to afl' course on his one night alone.

He didnt hitout, but somewhere in the archives hes got a hit out or two

I'll reserve my judgement once hodge, mitchell, roughead and co retire. I really wanna see what he serves up then.
Yes, those 17 contested possessions out of 23 in total....he wouldn't have done without Hodge and Mitchell telling him to from up the field...

Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All right I have to ask, but I feel I'm missing something obvious.

Who is the baldy dude that everyone is putting in their profile pic?

I'll reserve my judgement once hodge, mitchell, roughead and co retire. I really wanna see what he serves up then.
Hes 29 and a bloke who relies on speed and strength rather then skill. I dont think he'll be around for another 4/5 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Puopolo underrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back