Is Scott Burns going to be on the veterans list?

Remove this Banner Ad

richie_cole#13

Senior List
Oct 8, 2003
Melbourne
Other Teams
Collingwood
With Buckley already there then if Burns is on it we will save an absolute packet. If we also trade Presti and O'Bree then I would suggest around $600,000 extra will be available ($200,000 as half of Burns, $150,000-$200,000 on Presti and $200,000+ for O'Bree)

richie_cole#13 said:
With Buckley already there then if Burns is on it we will save an absolute packet. If we also trade Presti and O'Bree then I would suggest around $600,000 extra will be available ($200,000 as half of Burns, $150,000-$200,000 on Presti and $200,000+ for O'Bree)

Jesus i hope so....

Ron said:
Well hopefully that 600k can be spent on getting us a defender, as you all seem happy to get rid of one of our best defenders.
Pin your hopes on Walker all you want, but if presti goes, and we don't get a replacement be prepared for another year out of the finals.
Don't be so paranoid Ron.

The one thing I'm confident of when our team walks out onto the park, is that our back six is going to be OK, no matter who's playing.

We have to take from our strengths, to service other more pressing needs.

im with you ron, everyone seems so desparate to get rid of one of our most valuable players and i cant understand why. so if u think getting rid of presti is gonna help i think ur really mistaken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Scott Burns going to be on the veterans list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back