Is there any chance Dustin Martin could smile?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldnt smile either, there no reason to be smiling he has a job to do. Cant wait for Cousins to grab him and teach the boy all about gut running. The media will be all over that in a second connecting them through their tatts :rolleyes:

I wouldnt smile either, there no reason to be smiling he has a job to do. Cant wait for Cousins to grab him and teach the boy all about gut running. The media will be all over that in a second connecting them through their tatts :rolleyes:

i'm sure they'll have plenty in common.

Bryce-5302148.jpg

0,5001,6374709,00.jpg

dstnmrtrch246c.jpg

Can you spot the difference?
One is a man the rest are boys who play like girls.
I know who I would prefer

I can tell you David Astbury is not smiling because of any resemblance to Jack Watts. Sure they're both highly promising key forward propositions, but Astbury is one of the smartest kids drafted and he's thinking, "I've got 'The New Plugger' behind me, 'The New Micky O' to my right, a couple of lace-out jets next and up front the result of a gentically splicing Darren Jarman with Jake the Muss. With my leadership qualities I'm going to captain this club to a flag!"

;)

So you're saying the bloke that looks like an extra from Twilight is going to be the next Tony Lockett? Wow, you Richmond supporters really are deluded. :D

Mybe they should keep the pot smoking dread locked kid away from Ben Cousins, recipe for disaster

Looks like it might be too late already. That dude looks like he's coming down off the gear and hanging out for his next fix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not me mate, Shifter Sheehan said it. I was obviously just quoting in jest. But go read Quigley's mock draft - says he's the next 1000 goal forward.

Mike Sheahan said it? Well that would probably explain a lot.

I must admit I don't know much about that Twilight bloke, well nothing really, but 1000 goal full forwards are pretty rare. Nothing like putting pressure on a kid at the start of his career.

The guy has just realised his life long dream, to do what he was "born to do" and he can't even crack a smile?

I guess I wouldn't be smiling either if I was drafted to Richmond...

LOL at OP Melbourne are the biggest joke in the AFL! dont worry your number one draft pick is actually a tigers supporter anyway so he will probably jump ship when your team merges with west sydney... Im sure your draft picks are over the moon about joining your charity case of a club!

Mike Sheahan said it? Well that would probably explain a lot.
Shifter = Kevin Sheehan, AFL Youth Talent Manager or somesuch. I'm sure Mike Sheahan will jump on the bandwagon once it's well and truly rolling.

1000 goal full forwards are pretty rare. Nothing like putting pressure on a kid at the start of his career.
Agreed, maybe Quigley meant to type 100 goal forward and an extra 0 slipped in there. Seems more likely.

It reminds me of those try-hard metal bands who pose with really serious faces looking really tough, but we all see right through it.

This guy could be a gun player and an absolute superstar, but also has the potential to be one of the AFLs hated players who nobody really likes and ya love to see go down. But I'm sure Richmond don't really care about that if he is a star

I reckon the photo of all the recruits together is them having a giggle in the background of the tragic pose Dustin is about to pull

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any chance Dustin Martin could smile?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back