Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodness me we're on the way up, you might not think so but we are.

1 Xerri - best ever year, sent by the Gods. Pick 72
2 Comben - Pick 31 is a super talent and will brain when he plays out of FF.
3 Archer pick 50 odd

Those three alone tell you we left rock bottom a ways back :)
It is hard to soar like an eagle when surrounded by turkeys. And we still have many turkeys. We are a long long way away

Goodness me we're on the way up, you might not think so but we are.

1 Xerri - best ever year, sent by the Gods. Pick 72
2 Comben - Pick 31 is a super talent and will brain when he plays out of FF.
3 Archer pick 50 odd

Those three alone tell you we left rock bottom a ways back :)
Sorry Brother. This will be the 5th straight year we finish bottom 2. This is still rock bottom. Until we start winning games and at least get out of the bottom 2 then rock bottom is where we reside. :stern look

Anyone suggesting we have improved this year is insane. We operate and play like a local suburban team. Harry has single handily kept us afloat this year. Our game plan is for the bin. Our skills are worse. no leaders other than Harry. It’s going to be a long few years to get out of this.

Anyone suggesting we have improved this year is insane. We operate and play like a local suburban team. Harry has single handily kept us afloat this year. Our game plan is for the bin. Our skills are worse. no leaders other than Harry. It’s going to be a long few years to get out of this.

Even our % is going to end up worse than last year. Last year was 71. Currently on 67.

You see clubs like Hawthorn who won 3 flags 10 years ago rebuilt and already look primed for another flag tilt soon, Geelong who never slide down and make finals after finals decade after decade. Then there is us. Will it ever be our turn again? It's hard not to be cynical and bleak.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must be one of the worst teams in the history of sport
I struggle to think of any that are worse
I’ve said it before but I think the racism saga has ruined Clarko. He just doesn’t look the same.
Hope im wrong

Rock bottom next week when Tigs beat GC who can’t win in Melb & we get thumped by the Hawks ….
Wooden spoon 🥄 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back