Is Walker better than Cooney?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Cooney will be a great player, but Walker has more upside and X-factor - we saw glimpses today. Different players though. Cooney is a natural midfielder with excellent disposal skills and strength from day 1. Walker is bigger and faster than Cooney, and has a much bigger leap and better mark. His disposal skills are still a fair bit behind Cooney at this stage, but are improving all the time. Today we saw why Walker went #2 in the draft. He really backs himself now. His massive leap, and one-handed pickups are Kouta-like, but with Judd-like burst speed. This guy will be a star. :)

celtic_pride said:
No at this stage Cooney is still better then Walker, but Tex is miles ahead of Colin Slyvia.

I don't think you can say that considering Cooney has fantastic midfielders around him and the doggies are playing good footy. For where Carlton are at the moment, I would say Walker has shown a lot more than Cooney to date.

lol, Cooney >>>>>>>> Walker

huge bump!

A tad unfair when Walker hasnt been able to get on the park this year, but not much doubt Cooney will still be the better player. Could be elite.
Walker's downfall will always be his kicking skills where Cooneys are sublime.

Just happy we didnt have pick one that year, and picked walker over cooney! The ridicule would have been unbearable.

^^ Be honest though you'd be kidding yourself if you think Walker would be better than Cooney now injury or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^ Be honest though you'd be kidding yourself if you think Walker would be better than Cooney now injury or not

Your are bigger dic*cheese than anyone who thinks walker is better than cooney ,

for christ sakes he hasnt played 1 game this year, is it fair to say cooney is better than bucks last year ??? or judd ??? because they to were injured and judd still carrying some sort of niggle.

Imo cooney is better than walks,thats why he was taken at #1, but walks started in a team that was a rabble, and has had a few setbacks i.e shoulder. lets make this call on who is better when we have seen enough of both not pass judgment on one game/ a year

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Walker better than Cooney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back