Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I dont get why Perryma has so much talk and this guy gets forgotten, he was elite in 2022 then Whitfield moved to the backline and took his role
Needs to get back to AFL level and prove he’s still that guy. I’m keen for Essendon to have a crack but would need to see it in the ones first

His close relationship with Tex is the only factor that I can see standing out if he wanted to come to the Crows. Otherwise, probably a few clubs that will all offer good money/years.
Good chance Tex isn’t even playing next year/or at the crows going by rumours he hasn’t been offered a deal yet

Good chance Tex isn’t even playing next year/or at the crows going by rumours he hasn’t been offered a deal yet
Tex will play on next year, he never gets a deal until very late in the season and has already indicated he wants to play on. Also don't buy into the bs that he's playing for another club, I've seen that pop up before too. He is very well setup in Adelaide off field and just finished building his dream home that took years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back