I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

kaltmeibel
Dirty Bird
Team DJ
the_cyber_dalek
TheRoo32
GoCROWS!
topjars

Even subarooted

Bloody hell Freomaniac

You had me going there for a sec, I figured a crowbot win, the Bigfooty crowbot squad turn up in the Bay.

Bloody mob of frontrunning sooks who can't handle the Bay when their franchise is shittier than normal, unlike us Port faithful who have been here throughout our dark days & power failure nights ... :(

How come you never post on the Port board any more.............figured out they don't like one of their founding members down there??

How come you never post on the Port board any more.............figured out they don't like one of their founding members down there??

I posted on there just the other day. I still read just about everything, but I see no need for just another post saying gosh gee we are going great, not when I can say it here & suddenly crowbot flogs want to jump all over the comment.

I'll be more active there when it gets closer to the finals, during trade & drafting periods, & when they want money again for sponsorships.

I posted on there just the other day. I still read just about everything, but I see no need for just another post saying gosh gee we are going great, not when I can say it here & suddenly crowbot flogs want to jump all over the comment.

I'll be more active there when it gets closer to the finals, during trade & drafting periods, & when they want money again for sponsorships.
Going great you reckon? That says it all really.

Going great you reckon? That says it all really.

Get over yourself & try to understand a post before you embarrass yourself further.

and did I say "suddenly crowbot flogs want to jump all over the comment."?

Yep, I said it, you did it.

Get over yourself & try to understand a post before you embarrass yourself further.

and did I say "suddenly crowbot flogs want to jump all over the comment."?

Yep, I said it, you did it.

Hahahaha! You got BUTTON 92 hook line and sinker.

fish-hook-line-15348808.jpg

kaltmeibel
Dirty Bird
Team DJ
the_cyber_dalek
TheRoo32
GoCROWS!
topjars

Even subarooted

Bloody hell Freomaniac

You had me going there for a sec, I figured a crowbot win, the Bigfooty crowbot squad turn up in the Bay.

Bloody mob of frontrunning sooks who can't handle the Bay when their franchise is shittier than normal, unlike us Port faithful who have been here throughout our dark days & power failure nights ... :(

I have very very rarely posted on here ever since the death of Jmac. On that day i wrote i would be retiring from the bay on a tribute thread and have stuck to my guns. The only times i have is when uneducated attention seeking morons like yourself tag me in something calling me out.

Hardly frontrunning is it?

I have very very rarely posted on here ever since the death of Jmac. On that day i wrote i would be retiring from the bay on a tribute thread and have stuck to my guns. The only times i have is when uneducated attention seeking morons like yourself tag me in something calling me out.

The only time you haven't stuck by your guns is when you haven't?

Admirable. :rolleyes:

Bigfooty sobbing.gif

There there poor baby

Bigfooty tissues.jpg

Have some tissues to dry your eyes

The crowbots are slowly disappearing up their very own black hole of indifference.
Are we? is that why we had more of an attendance for a bottom of the ladder clash with Adelaide vs Melbourne selling out, but you could only manage 38k for your blockbuster against Freo?

We may not be playing well, but don't expect us to disappear anytime soon! :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we? is that why we had more of an attendance for a bottom of the ladder clash with Adelaide vs Melbourne selling out, but you could only manage 38k for your blockbuster against Freo?

We may not be playing well, but don't expect us to disappear anytime soon! :D:thumbsu:

You might as well, no-one cares about your mob

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back