I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though I have kalty on ignore I'm 99% sure I know what that post was. So predictable. So biased. So very, very boring.
LIAR if i am on ignore how do you know i even posted.

What you should have said is Kalty always posts the facts correctly i cant compete with that.You and jumbo and ass man are 2 faced and have double standards.

Even though I have kalty on ignore I'm 99% sure I know what that post was. So predictable. So biased. So very, very boring.
You do know that in the new system it completely blocks people you have ignored?
You'd have no idea that they posted, it wont show posts of his that are in reply to him via quote, heck, you can't even see his threads.

The fact you know he replied means he's not on ignore because if you did have him on the list, you wouldn't know he commented.

No it doesn't, the watched threads thing keeps saying 'Ignored Member' has posted.
I guess we're under different circumstances as I'm not a stalker who watches threads.

You do know that in the new system it completely blocks people you have ignored?
You'd have no idea that they posted, it wont show posts of his that are in reply to him via quote, heck, you can't even see his threads.

The fact you know he replied means he's not on ignore because if you did have him on the list, you wouldn't know he commented.
He has not got me on ignore like most no make that all cash strapped power posters he is a liar and full of shyte.

When it comes to trolling injurys they are the champs.

You're almost certainly watching this thread right now.

Watched threads is the easiest way to keep up with all the threads you want to keep up with, don't blame me for your inability to work the site.
I actually dissabled it, had it once.
It's annoying when you get alerts of so and so has commented on x thread.

It's only usefull for those who don't post much as it's not a nuiscance. Or if they're a troll who wants to know if they're being fed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two major ****ed up threads in two years ...is it possible TOTY will go back to back ????

Tool...all I can say ....what a tool.

No it doesn't, the watched threads thing keeps saying 'Ignored Member' has posted.

You still have to click on it to look at it ....I must say, life without the Arseman is a great improvement.

I think he isn also that Kaycee thing so I may just pop that on my list too !!!!!:thumbsu:

25930895.jpg

kaltmeibel
Dirty Bird
Team DJ
the_cyber_dalek
TheRoo32
GoCROWS!
topjars

Even subarooted

Bloody hell Freomaniac

You had me going there for a sec, I figured a crowbot win, the Bigfooty crowbot squad turn up in the Bay.

Bloody mob of frontrunning sooks who can't handle the Bay when their franchise is shittier than normal, unlike us Port faithful who have been here throughout our dark days & power failure nights ... :(

kaltmeibel
Dirty Bird
Team DJ
the_cyber_dalek
TheRoo32
GoCROWS!
topjars

Even subarooted

Bloody hell Freomaniac

You had me going there for a sec, I figured a crowbot win, the Bigfooty crowbot squad turn up in the Bay.

Bloody mob of frontrunning sooks who can't handle the Bay when their franchise is shittier than normal, unlike us Port faithful who have been here throughout our dark days & power failure nights ... :(
Havnt you checked my posting history on the bay?
I wasn't on last year when winning most of the time. If you can find 10 threads in the whole year I posted in, I'd be surprised.
In fact, I think the only thread I've started here in the last 2 years was after the showdown this year you won as I needed to deflect

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back