Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

He says all he does when not training is sit inside and play PS5 so maybe he doesn't mind living in a s**t hole like Adelaide.
Adelaide is not a shit hole, IMO. it’s a small but well planned city. The weather is poor but that can be said for most of Southern Australian

Adelaide is not a s**t hole, IMO. it’s a small but well planned city. The weather is poor but that can be said for most of Southern Australian
To be fair the CBD is pretty appalling but the hilly suburbs and countryside out to the Barossa and down to the South Coast is terrific

I'll pass on living there thanks.
Oh I didn’t say I wanted to live there, Christ no, but I think a lot of people bag Adelaide that either don’t know it very well or have never been

The Adelaide hills is a lovely spot, freezing during winter and will cook you during summer but if you get there in the right two weeks of the year it’s great

Oh I didn’t say I wanted to live there, Christ no, but I think a lot of people bag Adelaide that either don’t know it very well or have never been

The Adelaide hills is a lovely spot, freezing during winter and will cook you during summer but if you get there in the right two weeks of the year it’s great

In the same vain that Victorians that never step out of their own suburb think that the entirety of the Gold Coast is basically Cavill Ave.

In the same vain that Victorians that never step out of their own suburb think that the entirety of the Gold Coast is basically Cavill Ave.
And that is a very good thing, if they knew the natural beauty we have here in the waterways hinterland beaches other than surfers they would flock here in even greater numbers and they do now. Keep your lips sealed

I've lived here 22 years
Last time I went to Cavill Mall would have been probably 2003
I try to not go past The Great Wall of Burleigh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shithole is very harsh. I've lived around the world and Adelaide is one of the best places to live IMO.

What a shame.
If you read my post I was supporting Adelaide from someone that called it a Shithole so please tag them not me

FWIW, Whilst I do not wish to live there I have visited many times and enjoyed it, l think the food culture in particular is in the top couple of cities in Australia

Last edited:
Just came on here to let you guys know a source at the club is pretty confident an agreement has been made with Izak to come to AFC.
Of course we're overpaying.
Essendon offered $800K, Port Power $750K which was the catalyst of him considering to come back home and we offered slightly lower but he prefers to play for us.....is $700K consider "overpaying"? No way, given GCS gave Atkins $400K.

Essendon offered $800K, Port Power $750K which was the catalyst of him considering to come back home and we offered slightly lower but he prefers to play for us.....is $700K consider "overpaying"? No way, given GCS gave Atkins $400K.
Where has Rankine stated he prefers to play for Adelaide? Literally hasn't said that lol. Young bloke weighing up his options, nothing wrong with that.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I just got this from the club, seems to be a big deal, could it be a contract announcement?

View attachment 1465905

These sort of things always turn out to be a fizzer. If its a Rankine contract announcement though it would officially be the best troll of AFL media in the history of footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back