Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should be pitching a nice offer towards rachele. It may work well for the Crows, yeah they wouldn't want to lose rachele but they keep pick 5 and draft phillipou, another local who they would hope to be a long term player. Keep rachele and have Victorian clubs forever in his ear to go back over the border.

I think we should be pitching a nice offer towards rachele. It may work well for the Crows, yeah they wouldn't want to lose rachele but they keep pick 5 and draft phillipou, another local who they would hope to be a long term player. Keep rachele and have Victorian clubs forever in his ear to go back over the border.

At worst we should try. Be so hilarious to destabilise them after their hit job on Rankine.

Want $650k Rachele?

Adelaide supporters want to pay peanuts and we want all the gold this is the same with every trade period deal.

A fair deal is pick 5 likely 6 with steak knives either way. The sooner this deal is done the better. At the moment both our board and the crows are like Parliament House a lot of uneducated people pushing opinions. We have 50 days or so to wait. Let’s just hope Cameron gets the better of Reid and we can look forward to finals

Rankine, pick 30 and pick 31 to Crows

Sam Berry and pick 5 to us.

I don't know why y'all are turning your noses up at Matt Crouch, He's a walk-up best 22.

Gives so much more freedom to Anderson and Rowell if he plays as a pure centre-clearance mid.

Time for big moves with the players we want to move on, the picks we have, and salary cap space that getting rid of the deadwood will create.

You might have salary cap as your experience players will start to retire next year but it doesn't mean you have $1M free next year.

We wont be hearing from this mouth breather on this thread again thank god. Sorry I didn't thread-ban him last time everyone

Lets play hardball but not stupid. It was all well and good to make a statement on martim but in the end suns got nothing, everyone else to scared to pick him up in pre season draft and carltom got him free.

All well and good to say other clubs may take him but we all know they wont and adelaide will just get him free.

This play only works if another team is legitimately commiting to picking him up regardless

Lets play hardball but not stupid. It was all well and good to make a statement on martim but in the end suns got nothing, everyone else to scared to pick him up in pre season draft and carltom got him free.

All well and good to say other clubs may take him but we all know they wont and adelaide will just get him free.

This play only works if another team is legitimately commiting to picking him up regardless

West Coast have said they will take him apparently. Not sure if there is any official quotes on it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did i miss much? Apparently i have 16 pages to go thru since last night

Not much, there just arguing over Rankines worth. Like our board there are some delusional people over inflating or under inflating his worth and some on planet earth.

We just seem to get the flogs come onto our board rather than the respective ones

I fully expect them to do so. They believe they have been wronged in previous trades and I suspect will lowball or threaten the PSD. There is no way he is getting passed the Roos, injectors or Eagles so we have to hold our nerve

Plus with all the bad press the Crows have had they couldn’t afford to get him to say yes and then lose him in the PSD.

No way the PSD is even remotely in play. GC will refuse to lose him for nothing to prove a point, and Adelaide know he will be gone before our pick. A deal will be done. Just a matter of finding some mutual ground, but usually one party will feel a bit hard done by, I suspect it will be us in this negotiation.

Not much, there just arguing over Rankines worth. Like our board there are some delusional people over inflating or under inflating his worth and some on planet earth.

We just seem to get the flogs come onto our board rather than the respective ones
Trade threads are usually painful, the massive under valuations on my own board drive me nuts at times because if the shoe were on the other foot (and its been many times before) most want massive value and some probably even rubbish the arguments they now post to support their agenda.

Funny how that works, hypocrisy at its best.

I hope a fair deal gets done, I'd prefer see the trade get done in good faith between both clubs much as possible.

No way the PSD is even remotely in play. GC will refuse to lose him for nothing to prove a point, and Adelaide know he will be gone before our pick. A deal will be done. Just a matter of finding some mutual ground, but usually one party will feel a bit hard done by, I suspect it will be us in this negotiation.

I believe the term is you have done a “Weller” hopefully we are kinder than Freo.

Trade threads are usually painful, the massive under valuations on my own board drive me nuts at times because if the shoe were on the other foot (and its been many times before) most want massive value and some probably even rubbish the arguments they now post to support their agenda.

Funny how that works, hypocrisy at its best.

I hope a fair deal gets done, I'd prefer see the trade get done in good faith between both clubs much as possible.

Good to actually have a rationale opposition supporter come onto our thread with planet earth thinking.

The deal will be done as Crows have made it clear they will get it done for Rankine. We went through the same when we told Weller same contract size we would get the deal done. I think we can all agree that we were smashed in that trade.

Trading for future 1st won’t work as we have academy kids coming through but steak knives in future 2nds and 3rds will ensure the deal is done

We wont be hearing from this mouth breather on this thread again thank god. Sorry I didn't thread-ban him last time everyone
Does that mean he'll be coming back to the Adelaide board once his bans up? :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back