Review Round 8 (Q-Clash XXVI) Brisbane @ The GABBA - 5th May 2024 - 7:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been fun playing Read and putting Luko back but * me dead Dimma, can you not see its not working.
All you can do is laugh at this some big changes coming and 3 for mine is lukosius and Holman Atkins gone.
Lukosius is to soft and needs a wake up call

The mids got nowhere near it. They should be standing up

1a3efdd93e17fd2e537063754d800dd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flanders has to stay midfield adds something different piss touk or noah out and let this kid play

Touk needs to get his head out of his ass. Doesn't chase, barely puts defensive pressure on anymore and his footskills have somehow gotten worse.
Dunno what it is. Just doesn’t seem to play the role like he used to. Really, after his injury he has been 70% the player most weeks. Lacks that burst to get free, which could be impacting his disposal. Not sure.
Flanders has to stay midfield adds something different piss touk or noah out and let this kid play
I mean, Noah is our best mid this year and laid equal most tackles in the game. But he can be beaten and so can Rowell, and when they do we need an answer big time.

When our mids don't show up it's game over.
But again, until we can sign guys like Neale Dunkley Cameron Daniher Rayner we're going to be forever hoping we can develop and retain 18yo's.
It's our version of football purgatory.
I'm not sure what's going on with Touk but it seems a bit stupid to let Dorko have an all-time game when we know he can't get near it when Touk goes with him and it might just have been the circuit breaker Miller needs at the moment

I usually try to comment as eloquently as I can, try to consider things before posting.
Not today….
What a bunch of weak pricks!
Probably not assisted by piss poor game plan, if there was one at all.

We will smash north Melbourne and everyone will forget the Q clash.
But ultimately we are a long way from being competitive with the quality teams.

Players were not ready to go and never did during the game. To see Lions players in 4th quarter constantly free was shocking (with 2 on the bench for 3 quarters). Seriously, I would love to know why. A lot to answer for by coaches, conditioning staff.

Not even for 5 min we had momentum, raised pressure above 180. Not sure how we can recover from this.

Honestly, which players passed min standard. Probably only King, Mac, Collins.

Last edited:
Players were not ready to go and never did during the game. To see Lions players in 4th quarter constantly free was shocking (with 2 on the bench for 3 quarters). Seriously, I would love to know why. A lot to answer by coaches, conditioning staff.

Not even for 5 min we had momentum, raised pressure above 180. Not sure how we can recover from this.

Honestly, which players passed min standard. Probably only King, Mac, Collins.
Which one of Macs 8 touches or 2 marks did you like the best?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back