Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

They're actually talking about me on the Crows board. Thoroughly enjoying the real estate I have acquired in their minds.
Me too, the interesting part is the poster in question ranted about how inappropriate it was that I had a go at their players, the club and the city ( some true, but most not) and then bagged me, our players, club and city. I would call him a hypocrite but I don’t think he would know what it means, I’d say look in the mirror but he probably thinks that’s where the ghost that looks like him lives

The vast majority of posters however on the crows board have been fine

Last edited:
Tell you what the positive aspect of being a suns supporter is you can actually read back at what has been said. Most of the crows supporters are good but then you get one who reads a comment out of context and Carrie’s on like a pork chop.

The moment someone starts calling Rankine a bedwetter I will give them the honour of Mr Bods
I’m usually red hot on the nicknames for players that have done us dirty like Uncle Tom and O’Cockface but I just don’t feel angry at Rankine ( yet anyway) if the time comes I am leaning towards eyesack or Rancid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lived there for the first 10 years of my life. Literally nothing to do except play footy, watch footy or go crabbing. And the crabbing isn't putting out crab pots it's walking out into the ocean and dragging a rake behind you.

Yeeted Suns knows an even better way to catch crabs. Ask him all about it

Not sure what's worse out of being called Zorko or 17er tbh

Well, both are short, self centred little cu

Both are top blokes. Really. Credit to them

Am I the most hated Suns fan on earth?

Remember that year when it was me, haha!

I’m usually red hot on the nicknames for players that have done us dirty like Uncle Tom and O’Cockface but I just don’t feel angry at Rankine ( yet anyway) if the time comes I am leaning towards eyesack or Rancid

Izak Rake-in.

Raking in them dollar bills!

The day is young...

Honestly think this one gets done pretty early doors. Have over a month now to unofficially work on the trade renumeration, wouldn't be surprised if this is a day 1-2 trade.

I'll take the penultimate day of trade week...just be a stand off and then some swapping of picks will happen that will unlock the trade

I'll take the penultimate day of trade week...just be a stand off and then some swapping of picks will happen that will unlock the trade
Considering how Crows treated Sydney in Dawson trade I predict it will be ND. Crows not willing to give up pick 5 but they will have to ultimately use it in ND (front loading 1.5M). Suns get nothing by not accepting future first or 15-17 this year :p

Now they reckon they can get him without pick 5

Beyond delusional
Why? If the crows had pick 12 instead you would just be asking for that.
It's what he is worth - see contracted Charlie Cameron trade at 700k (same salary).

Note - thought this was the drafting board. Not trying to troll, just put forward Adelaide's point of view.

Last edited:
Why? If the crows had pick 12 instead you would just be asking for that.
It's what he is worth - see contracted Charlie Cameron trade at 700k (same salary).
Salary was not the same at the time Charlie left and $700 is a BS number anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back