Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering what shoulder operation Rankine had. It originally happened in Port game. For sure, I thought he dislocated his shoulder looking at video. Then Dew mentioned, he had 3-4 re-occurrences since then. So my guess would be subluxations. I doubt, Rankine would be able to go to B&F after full reconstruction a couple of day ago. But who knows.
He was there...so I've been told. Confirmation?

Izak came in 10th in the B&F last night - which is about right given he played a few good games and a lot of so so ones. I'm waiting to see who comes in 10th for the Crows in their voting. Should give an interesting comparison to value etc.

I don’t reckon it will in terms of being good for you - our list isn’t great and we could have some pretty average players finishing around 10 in our B&F. Likely a McHenry, Butts or Schoenberg which we would direct swap in a second!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t reckon it will in terms of being good for you - our list isn’t great and we could have some pretty average players finishing around 10 in our B&F. Likely a McHenry, Butts or Schoenberg which we would direct swap in a second!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'd take Jordan Butts and a first for Rankine and a second.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

And on and on it goes. Like Rankine is not an adult and can't make his own decisions. I may have to drive him to the airport my myself.

I guess the article confirms that Rankine has family members on GC. Another Herald Sun article mentioned that it's well known in AFL circles that Rankine parents split and there are issues within the family.

Last edited:
IMG_4061.JPG

Club champs, looks happy to be with his brothers… surely….

And I wouldn’t want many crows as steak knives we gotta go for their good players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Rankine wants to leave because he was kidnapped and held to ransom?
Not sure why this theory hasn't been bought upView attachment 1491767

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just gonna half indict myself here but I have been out drinking with the Suns players and I was literally on the bags but they had no interest in it. None of them seemed like they were on a thing and went home semi early indicating they were not on stimulants.

I call absolute bullshit on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back