Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting my hopes up SUNS…

My take / hope is that we are so hard to deal with that Rankine does backflip and stick around for 2 more years to see what can happen…

He has the potential to win finals for our club with a 10-15 disposal game. I would keep him at almost any cost.

Nothing more exciting to me than when he gets the ball around the middle of the ground, we nearly always score. Love watching his creativity wiith ball in hand.

My second fav Sun after Charlie Ballard… will be devoed to see him in Adelaide colours.

Imagine if this whole thing was just a ploy to get another $100k a season from us and he actually had no intention of leaving.

would just be another similarity he has to Akermanis who did this to Brisbane using Sydney instead of Adelaide.

People on the Adelaide board saying they have recently been to Surfers Paradise and it’s no wonder Rankine wants to go home to Adelaide 🤦🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why even bother looking at those losers board. They will just bad mouth us over there cause they can’t do it here.
It's pretty funny watching grown up's cry on a forum board over a trade that won't happen for 2 months, which they have no control over.

No they have been wronged too many times as clubs poach they're players and the media pursue a negative narrative consistently against their club🤣. Kinda sounds like what we've been through.

Look, ill be the first to admit I may have approached that comment a little too full on. It is still highly unlikely in my opinion. But while he/his camp are still asking questions, we never say never

Look, ill be the first to admit I may have approached that comment a little too full on. It is still highly unlikely in my opinion. But while he/his camp are still asking questions, we never say never

Good to see your back on our board after almost being murdered by those Crows supporters.

Good to see your back on our board after almost being murdered by those Crows supporters.

Its literally just one tosser that I blocked over there giving me grief. Almost everyone else there has been pretty respectful. I'm a big advocate for inter-board chats. But just keep it respectful.

You guys need to take a leaf out of their book and not be so sensitive to people who you dont agree with. I know we want to do the 17er/Boddsy legacy proud. But there is a line.

Its literally just one tosser that I blocked over there giving me grief. Almost everyone else there has been pretty respectful. I'm a big advocate for inter-board chats. But just keep it respectful.

You guys need to take a leaf out of their book and not be so sensitive to people who you dont agree with. I know we want to do the 17er/Boddsy legacy proud. But there is a line.
THIS GUY ISNT A REAL SUNS FAN
GET HIM

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back