Trade Requested Jack Darling - “Make me a Roo!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Physically cooked. Tabs has played most of the year, just at Peel. He's just old and decrepit.

Darling not far behind and doesnt provide much anymore IMO but like I said, has the benefit of an actual football brain.

Should have gone harder for Membrey IMO, an actual experienced KPF type that can still provide something.

Kicked a handy 2 goals in ….. I’m not sure, but somewhere near round 6 this year I think?

Might have cost someone a finals appearance?

I remember when Petrie came over to us at age 33, I thought he was well cooked and just looking for a pay day. But his 2017 I think was very important for what lead to a premiership the next year, he was a true professional and gave serious effort every game and became and is a favourite of Eagles fans for that one season.

Could see Darling being similar for North. He's never injured, trains really well, will keep a defender honest.

Gunston was completely cooked but the influence he has had on Dear has been enormous. He's actively pointing at Dear where to lead.

If Jack can come in and show Duursma + any young KPF North drafts (oh god do I hope they finally draft a KPF) the ropes and elevate him from kicking 10 goals a season to 20 goals a season it will be well worth it.

I remember when Petrie came over to us at age 33, I thought he was well cooked and just looking for a pay day. But his 2017 I think was very important for what lead to a premiership the next year, he was a true professional and gave serious effort every game and became and is a favourite of Eagles fans for that one season.

Could see Darling being similar for North. He's never injured, trains really well, will keep a defender honest.
I think you’ll find plenty of North people who would have preferred to keep Dish and Boomer at the end of 2016 for another year and despatch Brad Scott elsewhere instead

Also not having to play spuds like Sellers, Teakle or Pink is a massive bonus for North.

Seriously it's criminal that you partner a Ferrari like Larkey with a home made wooden go kart like the spuds above.

I think it's fishy because even north couldn't be so stupid as to want to employ Darling let alone give anything up but after reading your post I'm starting to doubt myself.
I was pulling the piss mate. I agree with you Darling is a potato.

PS: Rolystone is a lovely area of Perth.

🤣

He thinks he could get 3 years at North? Rawlings and Clarko needs to be stripped of all their list management responsibilities if they’re signing off on this nonsense.

North need to draft and a develop a young KPF, thats generally 3-4 years.
Why couldnt Darling play for 2-3 of those years?

Hes hardly cooked, he was BOG only a few weeks ago

Gunston was completely cooked but the influence he has had on Dear has been enormous. He's actively pointing at Dear where to lead.

If Jack can come in and show Duursma + any young KPF North drafts (oh god do I hope they finally draft a KPF) the ropes and elevate him from kicking 10 goals a season to 20 goals a season it will be well worth it.
Duursma isn't a key fwd, darling isn't a smart fwd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North need to draft and a develop a young KPF, thats generally 3-4 years.
Why couldnt Darling play for 2-3 of those years?

Hes hardly cooked, he was BOG only a few weeks ago

Did you watch the video? There’s not a single thing he said that screams “I want to go teach the kids”. It’s purely about his career and however long he can extend it.

Embarrassing.

Duursma isn't a key fwd, darling isn't a smart fwd

There is a 1cm difference between Zane and Jack.

Jack has kicked 500 goals and has almost 300 games of experience. I'm sure he can pass on some tricks.

JD just appears to be wildly unmotivated a lot of the time. A change of scenery and a new voice like Clarksons might be just the things to get him rolling again. He may turn out to be a gun recruit and a win win win for all involved

Fingers crossed

West Coast out : Darling + #77 plus $200k salary contribution
West Coast In : #76
So we lose a player, continue to pay part of his salary, all to move up one single draft spot in the 70’s?

Do you do anything other than troll in these threads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Jack Darling - “Make me a Roo!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back