Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread positive vibes only, especially for the night please.

Its been a shit year, so lets have one good night. You have heaps of other threads to voice criticisms in.

Anyone being overly negative will be threadbanned.

Tim Taranto was Richmond’s best with 100 touches and 80 centre clearances and 4 goals”

Zero votes 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SAM ****ING LANE SERIOUSLY
THIS CLUB IS ****ED
I was just reading about her. Lost her mum at 10 but has worked through and done lots with us including a podcast over 20 and 21. Speaks well, nice and positive person despite everything. She has taken every chance and jumped over hurdles. Can't think of a better person to mc our events.

I was just reading about her. Lost her mum at 10 but has worked through and done lots with us including a podcast over 20 and 21. Speaks well, nice and positive person despite everything. She has taken every chance and jumped over hurdles. Can't think of a better person to mc our events.
Yeah odd melt,

She's fine

What do people want? Michael Jackson to MC and moonwalk and hit snug cheorgraphy during meals and QR codes

Doesn’t she do the majority of our JDMs ?

Yeah odd melt,

She's fine

What do people want? Michael Jackson to MC and moonwalk and hit snug cheorgraphy during meals and QR codes
only if he performs the full dangerous album

By "go" do you mean stay home and have a wank to the grainy footage?
Cosmo Kramer Yes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back