News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

why the government wont commit to Richmond station to be done at the same time ? mske it a construction zone at the same damn time not once now and again in a few years

If we wore blue hoops we'd get it all at once
it’s a public embarrassment. best sporting city in the world. worst train station in the world.

Not wanting better facilities is bonkers. No one is forcing you to pay for it and much greater minds have decided the cost benefit is there for the club
Absolutely
It’s literally an arms race between AFL clubs and the clubs who continually reinvest and upgrade facilities are the ones that manage to see more success

A rising tide rises all boats and why would anyone want to be complacent to see us fall behind the benchmark again are only wanting history to repeat itself re the 1990s and 2000’s

It’s going to be about $10 million debt which will be paid off easily.

We have huge cash reserves and revenue.

After this is built we will have a magnificent new facility, a multi-million dollar upgrade to the current AFL player facilities, gym etc. in the current building and an MCG sized training surface for them.

All this and we’ll still have massive revenue and cash in the bank.

We need to get this done. I think good clubs get this done so they don't have these headaches/ noise around, let's them just focus on recruitment, development and coaching. I think we need to get this project started and we can raise the funds as we go and see it coming along

With Dan Rioli as the picture , all he needs is the Gold Coast Jumper
maybe bin the fluro and bring back the traditional yellow/ sack meehan and we'll think about it

treat the supporters like idiots

We're wearing yellow, why do you want to go back to orange?

we are not wearing yellow. yellow is on the left and photoshopped cos the colour we are using is fluro . the club photoshops every picture into real yellow on social media

IMG_6729.jpeg

we are not wearing yellow. yellow is on the left and photoshopped cos the colour we are using is fluro . the club photoshops every picture into real yellow on social media

View attachment 2033467
Need to **** off sponsors coloured logos too. Jus a plain black or white nib and latitude logo. Other teams seem to do it. Our jumper is plain ugly ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to **** off sponsors coloured logos too. Jus a plain black or white nib and latitude logo. I her teams seem to do it. Our jumper is plain ugly ATM.
yep but they are in contract. kfc is not changing from red, nib isnt changing from green and latitude isnt changing their blue

at least a return to the traditional yellow would make them more bearable. also would make the white numbers more visible on both the home and clash (if we want a back sash on the clash) . also the media/graphic design team wouldnt need to photoshop into the non fluro yellow we prefer all the time

yep but they are in contract. kfc is not changing from red, nib isnt changing from green and latitude isnt changing their blue

at least a return to the traditional yellow would make them more bearable. also would make the white numbers more visible on both the home and clash (if we want a back sash on the clash) . also the media/graphic design team wouldnt need to photoshop into the non fluro yellow we prefer all the time
Green and blue for the nib and latitude logos clash terribly with our colours. I don't mind a bit of red but KFC logo needs to be smaller or just on shorts.

Green and blue for the nib and latitude logos clash terribly with our colours. I don't mind a bit of red but KFC logo needs to be smaller or just on shorts.
the massive kfc overlapping on the sash kills me

pies and port still have the small kfc above their number

club is weak as piss

club is weak as piss
If it was for a cause they would do it. Weak campaigners

club is weak as piss
Companies suck on clubs like Collingwood and try to eff us over.

That's the way it is in this corrupt League.

recieved email this morning lmaooo

target of $1 million missed. the fans are fed up

View attachment 2033403
'that's 1700 bricks salvaged and cleaned'

Honestly...do they think we are all five years olds?

Why won't they just own the fact that they are rattling tins, scraping the skin off the hands of the people who already pay their salaries, due to their own $40 million budget botch-up?

Why do we need this silly charade that every time a tin can is filled, they can afford to go out and chip some masonry off a brick?

Embarrassing club right now, on nearly every level.

Absolutely
It’s literally an arms race between AFL clubs and the clubs who continually reinvest and upgrade facilities are the ones that manage to see more success

A rising tide rises all boats and why would anyone want to be complacent to see us fall behind the benchmark again are only wanting history to repeat itself re the 1990s and 2000’s
Have to be a bloody big rising tide to lift the Queen Mary!

cos seating capacity is one of the pillars of this development that most bread and butter members do not want

again, as a kanga kanga kanga why are you here

wait, let me guess- cflw

so the club is going for a 100mill project based on providing better facilities than the ones that just got us a freaking dynasty, and so that we can accommodate the womens team and have a flashy grotesque stairway new stand that will seat 8000 ppl in marquis womens and vfl games

hmmm 50 million debt to earn **** all off seating capacity anyway to accommodate a dying league no offense but the cflw does not attract crowds it is a congested mess being propped up by cfl funding and does not warrant such a massive debt for our club

this is about our ground not sharten street so jog on kanga kid
Its not a 50 million dollar debt lols
It’s going to be about $10 million debt which will be paid off easily.

We have huge cash reserves and revenue.

After this is built we will have a magnificent new facility, a multi-million dollar upgrade to the current AFL player facilities, gym etc. in the current building and an MCG sized training surface for them.

All this and we’ll still have massive revenue and cash in the bank.
I think Brendon Gale pointed out that the value of the real estate alone warranted the upgrade and you are right its about 10 million which is a bloody bargain. The people thinking its 50 million or 100 million out of the RFCs coffers have NFI

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back