News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed.
I was in MR room before the game yesterday but the VFL were playing and we couldn’t see out the windows because of their funky but stupid and impractical design.

No doubt we paid a sh!t load of $$ to some ponytailed architect from Commercial Rd who voted Yes to come up with this dumb design, but made us feel better about our contribution to inclusiveness.🤮🤮🤮.

Just build a f@@ken normal, practical and useful building without making a “statement “ and this will likely reduce the cost by 20% and get on with the job of being a successful footy club - which is the boards charter.
But where will the high tea room be

I read that heap of shit in footscray was built for like 78mn , why is ours now 100
cos someone is lying to us

how can a 60 mil project turn into 100mil overnight ?

g a g f and leave it the way it is. we dont want it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone received their digital brick? Please post if you have.
I bought a couple cos I love the club

recieved this morning

minecraft-block-minecraft-brick.gif

Haven’t seen this image before

It’s from the clubs post about the new CEO and mentions the redevelopment

We building a fancy spa/retreat?

View attachment 2092535

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
looks like the deutsches stadion proposal in the 1940s

Now they are trying on 'buy a brick for Dad or in memory of Dad'

Seriously, is there any emotional level this club won't stoop to, to get members to pay for their budgetary stuff up?

They think we are ****ing fools. I know there’s a lot of fools that just lap up the club stuff no matter what and that’s what they are relying on. But when the smart ones have eyes open to what’s occurring, it takes love away from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back