News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t we have a 30mn in the bank a few years ago , a decent fund manager would have turned it to 70 by now , has anyone got me dunnys email yet
We put it all into crypto. It's worth $200 mil now.

Wait...

It's worth 20 bucks.

Hang on....

It's worth 3 billion...

1724720640484.jpeg

Didn’t we have a 30mn in the bank a few years ago , a decent fund manager would have turned it to 70 by now , has anyone got me dunnys email yet
what happened to the rothschild on the board

Now they are trying on 'buy a brick for Dad or in memory of Dad'

Seriously, is there any emotional level this club won't stoop to, to get members to pay for their budgetary stuff up?
That’s really low of em

Could write a message for dad on a Google image of a brick and have the same impact

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Because they got contracts locked in years ago seeing it’s already built and we’re going to market now

Also I doubt they have the same space restrictions meaning they didn’t need to go underground
Commercial Building contracts aren’t locked in without variations , lol we ain’t building a townhouse off the plan in Doreen , the level of ignorance on this thread never ceases to amaze

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commercial Building contracts aren’t locked in without variations , lol we ain’t building a townhouse off the plan in Doreen , the level of ignorance on this thread never ceases to amaze
Of course they aren’t locked in without variations but I’m not sure how you can think that the base contract from the four or more years ago that the bulldogs would have gone to tender is going to have the same applicable rates for us going to tender now

Why have u
Our inability to stand up to head office was primary in my thinking , there were other factors in the way the grandsons WERNT gettin little things like a birthday card which was part of their packages , and for a 6 year old that’s a huge thing , treating the members like cash cows

Our inability to stand up to head office was primary in my thinking , there were other factors in the way the grandsons WERNT gettin little things like a birthday card which was part of their packages , and for a 6 year old that’s a huge thing , treating the members like cash cows
Club is a mess right now. They can't keep their commitments to members, can't get a budget right by $40 million.

And the answer is some farcical 'we will use a brick from the stand we are demolishing, if you give us MORE money'

Then when that didn't work it's 'do it for Dad'...I'm looking forward to their email for Mothers Day, Christmas, and heaven forbid, ANZAC day, lol.

I hope they feel embarrassed. They should.

If I stuffed up by 40 million, I would either cough up or cancel, not beg others to cover my stuff up.

Club is a mess right now. They can't keep their commitments to members, can't get a budget right by $40 million.

And the answer is some farcical 'we will use a brick from the stand we are demolishing, if you give us MORE money'

Then when that didn't work it's 'do it for Dad'...I'm looking forward to their email for Mothers Day, Christmas, and heaven forbid, ANZAC day, lol.

I hope they feel embarrassed. They should.

If I stuffed up by 40 million, I would either cough up or cancel, not beg others to cover my stuff up.
I think you misunderstand building projects in the current climate , perhaps do a little research before ranting . Costs have gone thru the roof ,it was prudent to pause rather than blow out borrowings by 40mn . Not sure that we should have factored a Russian invasion in our PRO being a catalyst for rampant inflation. Farcical the rants on here , it’s a flipping sporting clubs of course it will canvass members for support , if you can’t help but rather piss and moan that’s your right or shred your membership coz you didn’t get a bday card that’s your right too . If you guys are honest you’re really bailing coz we won 2 games ,,,membership packs haven’t changed much from our dynasty , but being on gravy train no one gaf,back then
They seem pitiful excuses to me

Now they are trying on 'buy a brick for Dad or in memory of Dad'

Seriously, is there any emotional level this club won't stoop to, to get members to pay for their budgetary stuff up?
They're sending me text messages to buy shit.

Costs are blowing out something shocking.
Labor govt doesn't give a flying f##k in providing funding because it is a Greens electorate, not Labor.
Labor has no money left anyway.
Whereas GMHBA Stadium is located in a swinging electorate, alternates between Labor and Coalition.
The s##t is hitting the bricks.
A brick s##t show.
IMG_7528.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back