News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you misunderstand building projects in the current climate , perhaps do a little research before ranting . Costs have gone thru the roof ,it was prudent to pause rather than blow out borrowings by 40mn . Not sure that we should have factored a Russian invasion in our PRO being a catalyst for rampant inflation. Farcical the rants on here , it’s a flipping sporting clubs of course it will canvass members for support , if you can’t help but rather piss and moan that’s your right or shred your membership coz you didn’t get a bday card that’s your right too . If you guys are honest you’re really bailing coz we won 2 games ,,,membership packs haven’t changed much from our dynasty , but being on gravy train no one gaf,back then
They seem pitiful excuses to me
Bo I sent all the costs of inflation on building projects since it was originally quoted a numerous amount of times on here and they’re not 67%. Nowhere near it.

Bo I sent all the costs of inflation on building projects since it was originally quoted a numerous amount of times on here and they’re not 67%. Nowhere near it.
Dunno exact numbers mate without looking across timelines but they have gone up exponentially, my only beef is that we seem to be going the taj mahal option rather than the tilt slab galvo most local clubs go for and our David mandie Centre . That’s what I want to talk to dunny about

So this is obviously not starting in 2024

What’s it going to cost by the time shit gets started I wonder

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
will be 150 mil by jan

Club is a mess right now. They can't keep their commitments to members, can't get a budget right by $40 million.

And the answer is some farcical 'we will use a brick from the stand we are demolishing, if you give us MORE money'

Then when that didn't work it's 'do it for Dad'...I'm looking forward to their email for Mothers Day, Christmas, and heaven forbid, ANZAC day, lol.

I hope they feel embarrassed. They should.

If I stuffed up by 40 million, I would either cough up or cancel, not beg others to cover my stuff up.
The price of concrete alone has doubled, lots of concrete in this build

They're sending me text messages to buy shit.
My sister got a phone call today 25+ years a member 3121 and all that to buy a brick for dad , well without airing dirty laundry she cancelled her memberships plural, not everyone loves their dad

Well after 22 years I have pulled the pin , the only question I was asked was am I sure I want to give up the consecutive years , not the why
Don't give up your consecutive years. That's 22 years you can't get back. Downgrade to the lowest membership tier to keep the consecutive years up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If my kids buy me a digital brick for father's day am i allowed to digitally tie around my neck and digitally walk off a digitally long pier?

I hope they're reading this. Such a poor idea.
So much whining and whinging about the digital brick, don't ****ing buy one, no one is twisting anyone's arm ffs

Well after 22 years I have pulled the pin , the only question I was asked was am I sure I want to give up the consecutive years , not the why
Absolutely cooked they didn’t ask you why or show any form of regret for a 22 year member pulling the pin

As if you never farkn mattered. Same thing I’ve seen with all other members heading for the exit

This isn’t the same richmond I grew up supporting it’s a soulless business that can’t even get that right atm

If my kids buy me a digital brick for father's day am i allowed to digitally tie around my neck and digitally walk off a digitally long pier?

I hope they're reading this. Such a poor idea.
Bought me a new heritage trackie top for Father’s Day from roar store sales , I needed one for Sunday best , wore me old one out , just got a let me daughters know now

Absolutely cooked they didn’t ask you why or show any form of regret for a 22 year member pulling the pin

As if you never farkn mattered. Same thing I’ve seen with all other members heading for the exit

This isn’t the same richmond I grew up supporting it’s a soulless business that can’t even get that right atm
It was probably some 18 year old on the phone

Our inability to stand up to head office was primary in my thinking , there were other factors in the way the grandsons WERNT gettin little things like a birthday card which was part of their packages , and for a 6 year old that’s a huge thing , treating the members like cash cows
I did the members survey mid-year and went pretty hard over the direction the club was taking.
There was a question about whether I wanted to discuss my answers with someone from the club so I ticked ‘yes’.
Have had two calls from the club since trying to sell me something … none to discuss the survey results.
The club is sadly full of it itself and has turned to a shambles.
Plenty of sheep 🐑 on here who fail to ask the question: Why are so many players bailing a year after signing long-term deals??
Same people are saying, Bolton, Baker and Rioli want to make sure we get the best deal!
Living’ in fantasy land.
They can’t wait to get out!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back