News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

The price of concrete alone has doubled, lots of concrete in this build
It has not. Absolute lie as I’ve been buying concrete yearly for the last seven years. I only buy small quantities at a time so bulk amounts wouldn’t be anywhere near the 15% in crease I’ve had.

It has not. Absolute lie as I’ve been buying concrete yearly for the last seven years. I only buy small quantities at a time so bulk amounts wouldn’t be anywhere near the 15% in crease I’ve had.
I posted the link a few pages ago you must have missed it

Here it is, we are not building a footpath

I did the members survey mid-year and went pretty hard over the direction the club was taking.
There was a question about whether I wanted to discuss my answers with someone from the club so I ticked ‘yes’.
Have had two calls from the club since trying to sell me something … none to discuss the survey results.
The club is sadly full of it itself and has turned to a shambles.
Plenty of sheep 🐑 on here who fail to ask the question: Why are so many players bailing a year after signing long-term deals??
Same people are saying, Bolton, Baker and Rioli want to make sure we get the best deal!
Living’ in fantasy land.
They can’t wait to get out!
Funny that I also ticked yesterday to being contacted , and it wasn’t an 18 year old on the phone , I’m still connected through the Neville Crowe foundation (that’s for Punt rd end) but we are just $$ signs unfortunately

I posted the link a few pages ago you must have missed it
Still lies as concrete on a small scale in East Gippsland lololol has only gone up 15% for small quantities. So in town on large amounts wouldn’t even be anywhere near that hike. Since the project was announced it’s been only 6-7% increase in PPI after it spiked. This is why the club needs to get new quotes.

Funny that I also ticked yesterday to being contacted , and it wasn’t an 18 year old on the phone , I’m still connected through the Neville Crowe foundation (that’s for Punt rd end) but we are just $$ signs unfortunately
So you are leaving something in your will, how nice

Still lies as concrete on a small scale in East Gippsland lololol has only gone up 15% for small quantities. So in town on large amounts wouldn’t even be anywhere near that hike. Since the project was announced it’s been only 6-7% increase in PPI after it spiked. This is why the club needs to get new quotes.
It's a well-known fact, that they don't pay Gippsland wheelbarrow rates on large-scale pumped projects lololol

I understand the feeling. Sign up for membership = sign up for merch bombardment these days.

Dusty plays game 300… hey buy this merch. Dusty retires after 302 games… hey buy this merch. Can we also upgrade your seat, for a price?

Want to celebrate Neil Balme… come pay $$$$$$$$ for a match day luncheon. How about an option that is just $$$.

Almost guaranteed someone is working on Rioli exit merch, Bolton exit merch, Baker exit merch.

Three years until the 10 year anniversary merch. Followed by more 10 year anniversary merch two and three years after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It honestly feels like there’s people on here who just didn’t know how to feel when we are good and are relishing the opportunity to revert to the whinging I imagine must have been rampant ten or so years ago
Or just people are calling out the BS when they see it

Club dropped the ball in many areas this year so there’s obvs going to some whining on here

I think you misunderstand building projects in the current climate , perhaps do a little research before ranting . Costs have gone thru the roof ,it was prudent to pause rather than blow out borrowings by 40mn . Not sure that we should have factored a Russian invasion in our PRO being a catalyst for rampant inflation. Farcical the rants on here , it’s a flipping sporting clubs of course it will canvass members for support , if you can’t help but rather piss and moan that’s your right or shred your membership coz you didn’t get a bday card that’s your right too . If you guys are honest you’re really bailing coz we won 2 games ,,,membership packs haven’t changed much from our dynasty , but being on gravy train no one gaf,back then
They seem pitiful excuses to me
OK, but only if you promise to do a little research on something called "risk management", before ranting :)

The reasons for the blow-out are one thing, what's important is, as management, that you own the blow-out.

And, if people want to donate money on behalf of a dearly departed relative, that's nice, but extremely personal.

Honestly, I'm VERY surprised that one got through, but everything from these guys seems rushed and soooo desperate at the moment.

OK, but only if you promise to do a little research on something called "risk management", before ranting :)

The reasons for the blow-out are one thing, what's important is, as management, that you own the blow-out.

And, if people want to donate money on behalf of a dearly departed relative, that's nice, but extremely personal.

Honestly, I'm VERY surprised that one got through, but everything from these guys seems rushed and soooo desperate at the moment.
And as the club don’t know the circumstances of everyone it can open old wounds , and for a professional club it smacks of marketing ruling the roost and damn the torpedoes

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back