Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 67 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 181 73.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Day drinking?
I don't follow. Ginni and the Wizard tried to get out of an event they scheduled for some extra coin and conveniently claimed to be sick when they couldn’t do so, which was the day after Hawthorn’s Best and Fairest.

To be fair if it's true that those attending the clinic wouldn't let them re-schedule to another day, then they are not entirely to blame either. It just depends how many days warning, if reasonable or not, they gave the attendees I suppose.

Last edited:

I don't follow. Ginni and the Wizard tried to get out of an event they scheduled for some extra coin and conveniently claimed to be sick when they couldn’t do so, which was the day before Hawthorn’s Best and Fairest.

To be fair if it's true that if the those attending the clinic wouldn't let them re-schedule to another day, then they are not entirely to blame either. It just depends how many days warning, if reasonable or not, they gave the attendees I suppose.
You quite literally responded the exact same response to a post of mine about Mitch Lewis in another thread.

You quite literally responded the exact same response to a post of mine about Mitch Lewis in another thread.
Yeah I deleted it because I had several tabs opened and posted it in the wrong thread. Have no idea what day drinking has to do with Ginni and Watson squibbing over an arranged prior engagement.

Last edited:
It was a private event, ran by an organization that was not anything to do with the Footy club.
The players apparently tried to get out of it a couple of weeks beforehand.
If thats true it probably makes it worse for Jack considering he was already under the spotlight for the Grundy/Hinkley incident.

Pissed off former coach Mcrae
Pissed off oppo coach Hinkley
Pissed off parents/kids

Only 1 common denominator in those 3 isolated incidents.
Needs to pull his head in.

By many of the responses on here no wonder our younger generation are turning out to become a bunch of snow flakes when ever something is wrong or doesn’t work out. Kids need to be taught to get over minor hiccups in life forget about it and just move on! Get a refund or go to another clinic that will pop up down the track. The outcry by some is hilarious and it’s just a smoke screen for the Hawthorn …….

If thats true it probably makes it worse for Jack considering he was already under the spotlight for the Grundy/Hinkley incident.

Pissed off former coach Mcrae
Pissed off oppo coach Hinkley
Pissed off parents/kids

Only 1 common denominator in those 3 isolated incidents.
Needs to pull his head in.
Hinkley got mad at shadows, quite literally “old man screams at shadow”.

By many of the responses on here no wonder our younger generation are turning out to become a bunch of snow flakes when ever something is wrong or doesn’t work out. Kids need to be taught to get over minor hiccups in life forget about it and just move on! Get a refund or go to another clinic that will pop up down the track. The outcry by some is hilarious and it’s just a smoke screen for the Hawthorn …….
I thought you were talking about the two players.
Work with a hangover, boys. It builds character. Hodgey would never have done this.

I thought you were talking about the two players.
Work with a hangover, boys. It builds character. Hodgey would never have done this.
Yeah seen plenty of mates push through it unfortunately I’m one that can get a severe migraine and need to be left alone in a dark room until the arvo. Can’t function at all! Over time have definitely learnt when it’s time to stop. Everyone is different I guess but these two still wet behind the ears

Last edited:
Yeah seen plenty of mates push through it unfortunately I’m one that can get a severe migraine and need to be left alone in a dark room until the arvo. Can’t function at all! Over time have definitely learnt when it’s time to stop. Everyone is different I guess.
I spent a few years working in kids theatre (not on stage) I rolled in one day after the cricket season BnF reeking of rum. Kids loved it, thought I was Jack Sparrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back