Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 67 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 164 71.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, you’re not getting it.

See if you can give me one example of any of them deciding to sledge an opponent after a game, calling them a ****head while smugly watching on?

Never happened. They might have crossed the line when it come to attacking the man in the field of play, but they always shook hands and moved on when the game was done, and if any of them were to become 10 year Senior coaches I’d expect that they still upheld that behaviour.

You’re making excuses for ungracious sportsmanship because you can’t see the difference between things that happen in the field of play(in a different era) and expected behavior once the final siren is blown.
Nail on the head

He told Ken to "**** off" when Kenny was yapping

Can you show me another instance of an AFL coach taunting opposition players or coach on the ground after a game?
Since when is sledging an opposition player as a coach after a game considered " sociable" football? Absolutely laughable some of this stuff.

You Hawks will have him stabbing Ginnivan soon with a George Cross to Sicily for his heroic rescue.

AFL need to stop just responding to the media with their policy of negative story equals fine, particularly when the media is some ex-players of a club joining in a massive hissy fit of sore losing by that club.

I couldn't agree more with this:

So you havent answered the question just deciding to deflect away. Pretty much says it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back