Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 67 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 165 71.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what none of those guys you mentioned ever did?, after a game gave a spray to the opposition when we had won. Most of the time no matter what happened on the field you shook hands and had a beer. That's what sportsmanship is about. This is where your missing the point with your self righteous view. Based on what we know now Sicily was well within his rights to say what he said and you should expect the same from any captain. If you honestly believe Darcy would have just copped it sweet in the same situation your delusional.
There's a production line of you guys, with each new product being a little bit inferior to the last.

You should apply for a job in Hawthorn leadership . Your sooking is even trumping Sicily. And we all know how highly regarded a leadership trait sooking is at Hawthorn. Sam and Sic told us so.

Your actually sooking about Sicilys action being described as "carrying on". Wow. That's great leadership.

You are rapidly approaching 100 posts in this thread.

You are rapidly approaching 100 posts in this thread.
Yes. I respond when people quote me. So when posters tell me I'm wrong for laughing at the Hawk response, I reply to them. I'll probably hit 200, as lots of Hawk fans seem to be offended that I think the Hawk response to Kenny was comically ridiculous.

Last edited:

LOL some Hawks will not rest until Sicily is knighted for his tantrum.

Fancy the 21 year old Instaboy being more of a man than the captain. Keep falling over yourselves defending this squirt.
Oh this fun.
Now Sicily isn’t a man because he dared to stick up for a teammate being sledged by a senior coach after the siren.

Because no other captain would do that? 😂

Yes. I respond when people quote me. So when posters tell me I'm wrong for laughing at the Hawk response, I reply to them. I'll probably hit 200, as lots of Hawk fans seem to be offended that I think the Hawk response to Kenny was comically ridiculous.
So you are nice and tidy with your opnions?not got a bit of clag...ie sticky you get bothered...

So you are nice and tidy with your opnions?not got a bit of clag...ie sticky you get bothered...
Bothered? I might like a bit of shit stirring though. Hence enjoying Ginni or Ken's quips and banter towards Ken, but laughing at Hawk outrage, and amused that a lot of Hawk fans want to convince me that Sicily's response was standard and that he should be proud of it. It's a hard sell they're trying and I just can't see many non-Hawk fans buying it.

Bothered? I might like a bit of shit stirring though. Hence enjoying Ginni or Ken's quips and banter towards Ken, but laughing at Hawk outrage, and amused that a lot of Hawk fans want to convince me that Sicily's response was standard and that he should be proud of it. It's a hard sell they're trying and I just can't see many non-Hawk fans buying it.

Many fans have simply moved on

Many fans have simply moved on
Yeah I know, but you and a fair few other Hawk fans are still replying and thus I'm still replying to you.

Is this another situation where Hawk reactions are something to be proud of but others' are outrageous?

Last edited:
Yeah I know, but you and a fair few other Hawk fans are still replying and thus I'm still replying to you.

Is this another situation where Hawk reactions are something to be proud of but others are outrageous?

But most of us are critiquing Hinckley not all the other stuff you and your mates are projecting on us then gettin flustered bout

Guy behave unsportingly at a time he was supposedly showing sportsmanship. I know you argues it wasn’t during the bruest line up, but no one’s buying that.
If they weren’t lining up, they weren’t close enough to interact.

If the interaction is not at the line up, it’s just banter like you said, and no reason for others to pile in and argue old scores.

My point remains, if the opposition does not want to line up respectfully, don’t line up at all. It is optional

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But most of us are critiquing Hinckley not all the other stuff you and your mates are projecting on us then gettin flustered bout

Guy behave unsportingly at a time he was supposedly showing sportsmanship. I know you argues it wasn’t during the bruest line up, but no one’s buying that.
If they weren’t lining up, they weren’t close enough to interact.

If the interaction is not at the line up, it’s just banter like you said, and no reason for others to pile in and argue old scores.

My point remains, if the opposition does not want to line up respectfully, don’t line up at all. It is optional

I must say I didn't get the Bruest bit when Lewis brought it up. It looked to me like Hinkley did his flying action, made his comment and then walked 15 metres to get in line to clap Bruest off. It was Sicily's extended reaction that took the conflict into the Bruest chair off. But I don't think that's an issue either as it's a great story for Bruest's chair off that they'll all piss themselves about.

But that's an aside - I haven't said much about Kenny other than I thought it was funny and harmless and don't feel indignation. The replies to me have been about my opinion of the Hawk reactions to it. Essentially, I agree with Kane on this - "the glassiest of glass jaws."

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back