Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

the-office-no.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly the end of the world for WC like some are making out. Whether fans like him or not, coaches love him.

He is probably the best gut runner I have seen at Richmond when fit. He can go and go and has no pain barrier. Would be Richmond's top pressure player all through our good years, top tackler as well. That will translate on the training track and set a great example, which is what recruiting successful older players is partially about. He was injury free in the back half of the year and played the best he has for some time.

Yes 4 years is too long, but if he stays injury free he could be a good fit.

All the best to Jack. 2 time premiership player will always be welcome back at tigerland. Who can forget his 3 goal blanket job on Sloane in his 5th game in the 2017 gf.
Also his courage in the 19 prelim after his shoulder popped out robbing him of another premiership.

Fair bit of disrespect being shown to the bloke on both sides I feel.

Last edited:
No chance surely Band 3

hoping for Band 2 if the eagles want a favorable deal for Baker
If Cumming gets the pick he did no reason a Premiership player like Graham doesnt

lets see but im thinking its band 3 but hoping band 2

This would really make sense - we easily have the cash to do this, even before moving Darling's contract off our books.

Everyone knows the compensation picks are just an unofficial bit of equalisation

If a team is riding high they get ripped off

But if you’re struggling then the AFL looks after you . . . and no one struggled worse than us this year, so . . .

Make it happen HQ

:sneaky::coolv1::grinv1:

All the best to Jack. 2 time premiership player will always be welcome back at tigerland. Who can forget his 3 goal blanket job on Sloane in he’s 5th game in the 2017 gf.
Also his courage in the 19 prelim after his shoulder popped out robbing him of another premiership.

Fair bit of disrespect being shown to the bloke on both sides I feel.

For free I reckon he's a good pickup for our list

Don't lump us all in together

I said it ages ago on the Baker thread and I still think it might happen....

Eagles pay Graham enough to trigger Band 2 (end of 1st round) as they have the cash

They then trade their 2nd rd pick for Baker.

Richmond therefore get 23 and 26 for Baker and Graham, which is equivalent to around pick 12 and 40 points wise.

This then allows Richmond to move on every pick after pick 26 to a club wants points, or wither higher picks or or higher picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham

Back