Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it ages ago on the Baker thread and I still think it might happen....

Eagles pay Graham enough to trigger Band 2 (end of 1st round) as they have the cash

They then trade their 2nd rd pick for Baker.

Richmond therefore get 23 and 26 for Baker and Graham, which is equivalent to around pick 12 and 40 points wise.

This then allows Richmond to move on every pick after pick 26 to a club wants points, or wither higher picks or or higher picks
wouldnt suprise me, also aligns with the late announcement IMO

Eagles pay Graham enough to trigger Band 2 (end of 1st round) as they have the cash

Richmond therefore get 23 and 26 for Baker and Graham, which is equivalent to around pick 12 and 40 points wise.

This then allows Richmond to move on every pick after pick 26 to a club wants points, or wither higher picks or or higher picks
Triggering band 3 would be more likely IMO. It would give Richmond pick 25 instead of 23 for less money on our side.

Triggering band 3 would be more likely IMO. It would give Richmond pick 25 instead of 23 for less money on our side.
All jokes aside regarding pick #2 compo

If the eagles are smart they would have paid him enough to trigger Band 2 and get Richmond a end of 1st round compo
the nod nod wink wink pick #23 for baker or if you got Hawks F1 with something late coming back to the eagles this year.

But if its only Band 3/4
Blair will be looking to get Max value for Bake's

Everyone knows the compensation picks are just an unofficial bit of equalisation

If a team is riding high they get ripped off

But if you’re struggling then the AFL looks after you . . . and no one struggled worse than us this year, so . . .

Make it happen HQ

:sneaky::coolv1::grinv1:
Pfffttt…

Adelaide crows with Brad Crouch says hi…

Who could forget the squeals of displeasure from the vico media when there was a possibility of brad crouch netting the crows pick 2..

Orrrrr we could just get band 3 for Graham and trade Baker for #14

23 & 26
Vs
14 & 25

No incentive to do what you’re saying for Richmond. Even if it’s band 4, would rather have 14 & 43.

Orrrrr we could just get band 3 for Graham and trade Baker for #14

23 & 26
Vs
14 & 25

No incentive to do what you’re saying for Richmond. Even if it’s band 4, would rather have 14 & 43.
Alex Neale-Bullen was traded to Adelaide for pick 28. 26 for Baker is comparable AND you'll be getting an extra second rounder for Graham. You're already ahead of value.

Or the eagles ensure Graham gets band 2 and Richmond agree to send #29 back along with Baker for #14

Richmond are not interested in later picks and we will just be using them to trade out to move up and losing value anyway

#3 + #23 for #6+ Baker + #29
Baker + #10 for #3
#14 for Baker

Baker + #10 + #29 for #3 is gaining momentum after the eagles came out and said #3 is on the market

All jokes aside regarding pick #2 compo

If the eagles are smart they would have paid him enough to trigger Band 2 and get Richmond a end of 1st round compo
the nod nod wink wink pick #23 for baker or if you got Hawks F1 with something late coming back to the eagles this year.

But if its only Band 3/4
Blair will be looking to get Max value for Bake's
I’d rather end of 2nd rd and pick 14 than 2 picks in the mid 20’s.

I reckon he'll be a decent pickup for Eagles, just needed a fresh start sosomewhere He always played a thankless defensive role at Richmond and I always felt he was capable of more if he was ever let off the chain, then he copped a shitload of injuries the last couple years. Far from the spud that some are calling him. He's a role player and everybteam needs them.

All the best Jack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham

Back