Past Jack Hiscox

Remove this Banner Ad

JackHiscoxWasFast

Club Legend
Nov 30, 2023
AFL Club
Sydney
What a player he was. No Swan past or present could hope to match his electrifying pace. Cut such a majestic figure through every blade of grass of the SCG. A stalwart of the swans, for years we’ve missed his dash off the wing. A career unfairly cut short, he had all the potential of a 300 gamer.

With speed the defining factor nowadays between a flag and heartbreak, Jack showed us the way.

I like fast players.

What a player he was. No Swan past or present could hope to match his electrifying pace. Cut such a majestic figure through every blade of grass of the SCG. A stalwart of the swans, for years we’ve missed his dash off the wing. A career unfairly cut short, he had all the potential of a 300 gamer.

With speed the defining factor nowadays between a flag and heartbreak, Jack showed us the way.

I like fast players.
You twit

I like fast players.
Must have been an impressive career to pack all of that into one game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an interesting revelation. He wasn't quick enough to get away from Brandon Ellis? What say you JackHiscoxWasFast ?
I say that was an incredible pickup around the bootlaces from a terrible Fawlty handball. It was about to be goodnight / game over and Ellis got a lucky tap to bring him down.

Then in the next play I saw him get illegally taken out not by 1 but 2 dirty tigers. Robbed of a chance to seal it for the swans by those 2016 umps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back