News Jack Hombsch Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Toumpas taking the piss outta his former employer

1e63cec21547039a0c78301ec415379d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Roasted my Toumpas. If that isnt rock bottom I dont know what is.

Watch us over look Rankine on draft night to draft Ben King. Then the melts will really start!
You know we have a draft night head scratcher up our sleeve.

All the best to Hombschy! Gun defender but injuries have been cruel to him. He was a great personality to have around the club as well and one of the nicest blokes in footy.
WTF!!!
That's almost as bad as the Wingard deal!
He's our back up.

I'm OK with this. It's a reward for a good servant, he gets the chance to rebuild his career if he can stay injury free. He had no actual trade value so good on us for not just being ratbags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are so bad at trading. Ok, value him at a 4th rounder, but maybe if we hadn't trade everything to Freo we could have turned an early 3rd into a late 2nd, or a late 2nd into an early 2nd instead. We just go through this week from **** up to **** up.

Latest footage of Cripps at Trade Week.

med_1447635493_image.jpg

Would have thought he might have had some more pull than that but oh well. Its sad to see him go.

Had you said to me 2 years we would trade Pittard and Hombsch for two picks in 60s, you could have knocked me over with a feather

Why have a balanced list profile when you can have no players at all .....
New merchandising opportunity. We can sell guernseys with no numbers just velcro attachment pads. The sell the various numbers separately, also with velcro attachment pads. As your favourite player leaves you're no longer left with a haunted #20, #21, or #36. Just adjust to the next player you think represents our heart and soul.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Hombsch Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back