Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Atkins was a good player in a good side, he isnt/wasnt the type of player you want in a poor side.
The Rat was my nemesis. I went hard and early that he was shit, and would not make it. He then ended up playing and I had to eat my words as he had quite the cheersquad on here. Then, as soon as I ate my Crow and started saying he was a good player, he went to shit again. He made me look bad twice.

Maybe I got it wrong here, but who was the poster from your board that wrote in poor english (assuming he may have been from a non English speaking background) - he was always having a dig ad I may have confused you with him in that regard
Not sure CTID, every board has embarrassing posters, ABAB as a prime example 😃

I have had my share of robust discussions with posters over the years across all teams ( I would suggest many have) but I don’t hold any ill will towards the Crows.

I have had my share of robust discussions with posters over the years across all teams ( I would suggest many have) but I don’t hold any ill will towards the Crows.
I've read some of your posts on the GCS thread about the Crows that suggest otherwise ;) Anyway, I thought Rankine was worth around pick 10 so we did overpay slightly but definitely worth pick 5 + 10 given what he has shown in the midfield this year. Can you return the favour with Lukosius or is he "100% going to Port Power" like you stated?

Last edited:
I've read some of your posts on the GCS thread about the Crows that suggest otherwise ;) Anyway, I thought Rankine was worth around pick 10 so we did overpay slightly but definitely worth pick 5 + 10 given what he has shown in the midfield this year. Can you return the favour with Lukosius or is he "100% going to Port Power" like you stated?
I did state I think if he goes it will be to the Power, Rozee and Luko are very close, It’s speculation on my part and has nothing to do with the Crows, it’s just my gut feel, like every other poster on big footy

For what it’s worth I have also stated that I think it’s likely he is still at the Suns next year.

Why, because it’s all media driven at the moment to fill column space, just like the Tippet to GC frenzy back in the day, I’m sure many of you remember that .

Anyway I don’t want to outlive my welcome on your board so thanks for allowing me to post peeps, all the best in 2025

I did state I think if he goes it will be to the Power, Rozee and Luko are very close, It’s speculation on my part and has nothing to do with the Crows, it’s just my gut feel, like every other poster on big footy

For what it’s worth I have also stated that I think it’s likely he is still at the Suns next year.

Why, because it’s all media driven at the moment to fill column space, just like the Tippet to GC frenzy back in the day, I’m sure many of you remember that .

Anyway I don’t want to outlive my welcome on your board so thanks for allowing me to post peeps, all the best in 2025
At least there are a few posters here. Must get boring posting to yourself on the Suns sight. ;)

This brewing situation actually reminds me of the Polec one when he was leaving to come back to SA years ago. His best mate Brodie Smith was trying to convince him to come to the crows, but he ended up at his boyhood supported club. Without knowing anything behind the scenes here, I think it may be the same kind of situation where Luko is best mates with Rozee but will end up at the crows as he supported them as a kid, assuming both clubs offer him vaguely similar money to come if he asks to leave.

No, you said "100% going to the Power if he returns to SA". Anyway, he grew up supporting the Crows, like Rankine, but his father is a Port Power supporter.

1724116595937.png

This brewing situation actually reminds me of the Polec one when he was leaving to come back to SA years ago. His best mate Brodie Smith was trying to convince him to come to the crows, but he ended up at his boyhood supported club. Without knowing anything behind the scenes here, I think it may be the same kind of situation where Luko is best mates with Rozee but will end up at the crows as he supported them as a kid, assuming both clubs offer him vaguely similar money to come if he asks to leave.
I think also at the time we had nothing to for offer Polec. We had the Tippet ban.

Personally I don't see the need.
He's a decent player, but no superstar.

My question is - what position does he play that substantially improves us? Is he a half forward that we use as the connector?

It could make us a bit top heavy up forward, especially if Tex plays on. I can't see how we play Luko, Tex, Fog, Thilthorpe and probably Curtin in the same forward line.
Can he play wing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivas OK. One of the first GS supporters on here if I remember correctly.
I remember debating about Tippetts value when we all thought he was going to the Suns. Well, when Tippo decided he was going to Sydney, we got the absolute pleasure to deal with the Swans supporters here, who were absolute flogs of the highest order, and made Iva look like a level headed poster

Please don’t associate ABAB with us, no one likes him here either 😆

Last edited:
Maybe I got it wrong here, but who was the poster from your board that wrote in poor english (assuming he may have been from a non English speaking background) - he was always having a dig ad I may have confused you with him in that regard

Yeeted Suns was the poster. He and ABAB’s interactions were a car crash of opinions. I remember being unable to look away

Peel67skin...a real live one that one, but Yeeted suns was the worst/best depending which side of the fence you sat

Luko is not elite talent. On the bass of his AFL career he's a nice to have at best. SA based footy reporters and recruiters rated him the best talent from the state since Platten, D Jarman, Bradley, McGuinness etc, and pride means they can't disavow that view. Six years in the system and he doesn't have a defined role, hardly torn a game apart and been dropped for lack of effort. He's on a very decent wage looking to be matched. We have bigger issues to deal with IN THE MIDFIELD

The Rat was my nemesis. I went hard and early that he was shit, and would not make it. He then ended up playing and I had to eat my words as he had quite the cheersquad on here. Then, as soon as I ate my Crow and started saying he was a good player, he went to shit again. He made me look bad twice.
You know when he didn't make you look bad?

That time in the Grand final when it was his time to go and put his head over it and pulled out of the contest..

Elite kick.. but soft as
Cheese Milk GIF by Kerrygold USA

I still like Luko, but there is certainly a limit to the draft capital you spend on him.

If the Suns want more than we are willing to pay or Port come over the top, than I'm equally happy to say no deal.

The crux of it is we can’t afford to overpay in picks because our midfield needs serious work port can trade and use picks because they have their midfield and can fill in the rest of the team with role players and it’s getting the job done.
We’ve spent our draft hands on forwards and neglected the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back