Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

I think 1 in 100 posters have inside information.

The rest is just talking out of their bottom.
I think 1 in 100 is generous. Anyone found giving out inside information is playing a dangerous game. Why would anyone divulge secrets on a public footy forum? But hearsay passes the time and gets conversations going

I think 1 in 100 posters have inside information.

The rest is just talking out of their bottom.
Same with so called journalists... who are nearly always guessing.

I think 1 in 100 is generous. Anyone found giving out inside information is playing a dangerous game. Why would anyone divulge secrets on a public footy forum? But hearsay passes the time and gets conversations going
Clubs are aware of these forums, I've no doubt some people are told things second hand but then add some mayo

I reckon guys like Morris, McClure etc get fed things by clubs because they're the ones willing to make shit up for a story
They are happy to make the VAFL agendas.

I think clubs are a minor source of leaks, players connections and player management and their connections will be the bulk.
Not all leaks are factual...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume everyone watched the prelims, assume everybody noticed how skills by foot helped decide both results.
I also assume there's a downplaying of Luko's talents due to fear of him going to Port and not us?
And yeah, I know what assume broken down is...
IMHO Luko would be a massive get for us and help correct a similarly massive deficiency: players with vision who can kick.

Assume everyone watched the prelims, assume everybody noticed how skills by foot helped decide both results.
I also assume there's a downplaying of Luko's talents due to fear of him going to Port and not us?
And yeah, I know what assume broken down is...
IMHO Luko would be a massive get for us and help correct a similarly massive deficiency: players with vision who can kick.
Because he wants to be a fwd... he's a elite hbf

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back