Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Assume everyone watched the prelims, assume everybody noticed how skills by foot helped decide both results.
I also assume there's a downplaying of Luko's talents due to fear of him going to Port and not us?
And yeah, I know what assume broken down is...
IMHO Luko would be a massive get for us and help correct a similarly massive deficiency: players with vision who can kick.
Luko is the last kind of footballer you want in a final.

Haha prob did. I suppose if you get there, players can do anything on a particular day. But I’m not backing Luko to do anything else but go in his shell in a final.
I think talent always shines through, he may not realise it, but i think a change of scenery will be exactly what he needs, remember he was picked ahead of Rankine Rozee and Butters, the talent is there.

Haha prob did. I suppose if you get there, players can do anything on a particular day. But I’m not backing Luko to do anything else but go in his shell in a final.

I remember (vaguely) him playing an Sanfl prelim and kicking 4-5 goals as a kid.

Reckon he has it in him to be a big game player. Nothing a player does at GC should reflect on their career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think talent always shines through, he may not realise it, but i think a change of scenery will be exactly what he needs, remember he was picked ahead of Rankine Rozee and Butters, the talent is there.

Its just astounding to me the lack of respect on here for Lukos talent.

Dude was 22 years when he kicked 39 goals from 22 games in an average team. Think about how this board raves about FOG's 41 goals from 23 games this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back