Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve been playing Esava and a cooked Dixon along with vfl/sanfl players in narkle, Evans and McEntee in finals. He clearly makes us better. How much better is the question.
Exactly Tall forwards were always a problem at port. He's different to Esava & Georgiades as he's a leading and pattern style forward so he's going to be pulling a defender away at all times giving a better chance for a pack mark.

Georgiades, Lord, Marshall*, Lukosius.

Not exactly frightening is it.
Geogaides is but the rest are all questionable Esava, Finlayson and Lord aren’t good enough currently and Marshall is one concussion away from retiring.

We wasted Dixons entire career getting him no help. Georgiades has come on nicely just need Luko to be a decent 2nd tall option.

Dixon's greatest impact was that he created a contest in the air for the long kick, not even the long kick inside fifty, the one out of defense, allowing Port to set up against from stoppage 50+ metres closer to goal/away from defense.

I don't see Lukosius as being that player, but he could be the one kicking to him. A very good player up the field. I wanted him for a wing position/very high half forward at Freo.

Pick 16 should get the job done. A pretty quick transaction day 1 of trade week I'm thinking.

They dont have pick 16 they traded it for sav and zerk thatcher last year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back