Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be a future 1st and that's it. Suns already said they are happy to keep him if they don't get a deal that's not satisfying. And they won't trade and future picks back anyway cause of the academy kids coming in next year

No thats not how this works... You need to help the Non-Victorian clubs as well! Bowes deal 2.0 haha

No thats not how this works... You need to help the Non-Victorian clubs as well! Bowes deal 2.0 haha
Sorry, no salary dump 😂 Picks concessions era is over. No free picks to use on dumps.

Port did make some major commitment to Luko looking at rumoured salary, contract length.

I actually think Luko is a very good player in a right system. Just don't bomb the ball inside 50 like you did against Swans.

OK, get a new coach.

It will be a future 1st and that's it. Suns already said they are happy to keep him if they don't get a deal that's not satisfying. And they won't trade and future picks back anyway cause of the academy kids coming in next year
Port would want something back if they are picking up his full salary.

The Suns need his salary off their salary cap where the pick swap is predicated on who pays for his two year $million current contact.

I'd be pretty wary of a salary being reported by Jon Ralph via a Crows source (who just lost out on his services) as gospel. But the whole league can see that with Dixon done and Marshalls position up in the air (does a call have to be made for his safety?) that Port do want him and can't play the "this is a purely salary dump" card. I think the truth is that we're offering him a reasonable pay day for a reasonable amount of years but we aren't talking 7 figures.

Anyway it's all irrelevant because I suspect Port will fold and give a late first. Where they get it I don't know, I would hope they're backtracking on getting rid of Houston now Perryman is off the table.

Geelong will continue to just get ridiculous deals handled to them that no other club can replicate because that's what happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back