Rumour Jack Redden

Remove this Banner Ad

So news is he has apparently told someone that he wants to go to WCE. What would get it done? 1st rounder at minimum.

Wants to leave he is unhappy 2nd rounder

Pick 15-20 would be about right for him. Not a matchwinning midfielder, but a best 22 mid who has a solid all-round game. Would be happy if you picked up a player like him in the draft in the range of 15-20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he leaves, the only thing we're losing is experience. Didn't offer much as a midfielder. Slow, ineffecutal and always second to the ball.
4th in 2012, 3rd in 2013, 5th in 2014 for average tackles per game in the entire league.

Won't mind him being second to the ball at the Crows if you're giving him away.

4th in 2012, 3rd in 2013, 5th in 2014 for average tackles per game in the entire league.

Won't mind him being second to the ball at the Crows if you're giving him away.
Tackling machine. Highlights him being second to the ball. But also highlights his high work rate. Hope we can keep him. Not likely now though. Some ones gonna get a steel.

He'd be just as happy coming home, or heading to Perth/Melbourne

No homesickness here, it's a Leppitsch thing I'm told...

We have more academy players this year hence your first round 2015 would be more valuable for Lions.
Fair enough, was just replying to the post suggesting you hold onto him for another year so you'd get band one or two free agency compensation for the 2016 draft. Gut feel is I'm not sure he's worth our first but clearly worth a lot more than our second, however I haven't seen enough of him play so happy to be convinced otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Redden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back