Jack Riewoldt? A gun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2005
Other Teams
essendon
Have watched this kid play alot and i think he is the next big thing, has talent to burn. Can play in any position and is very smart, wondering if anyone else rates him? Real good Tassie boi :) :thumbsu:

I've umpired Jack a couple of times now, and although I agree that he's a smart footballer, he doesn't strike me as a particularly physical footballer.

another good season could see him as a high draft pick though

He Is going too get best player in finals for clarence. had a slow start too the season, but progressed later on. i think he is the best underage play in the SFL he is the next best thing, just might put tassie on the map. he will go far!!! ;)

lightfootedmitch said:
Have watched this kid play alot and i think he is the next big thing, has talent to burn. Can play in any position and is very smart, wondering if anyone else rates him? Real good Tassie boi :) :thumbsu:

a similar player to mitch thorpe who is a jet.

The Torch11 said:
He Is going too get best player in finals for clarence. had a slow start too the season, but progressed later on. i think he is the best underage play in the SFL he is the next best thing, just might put tassie on the map. he will go far!!! ;)

This is not true

That you willo, i think mitch williamson will be tas under18ns full forward next year can play. As for riewoldt i no this guy well, and he doesnt live in his cousins name, the kid can play its just unlucky he has a cousin that is a jet in the AFL

riewoldt is a quilty young player with talent to burn. had a good year for clarence and a great finals series. riewoldt is a quility player also who is set to be a gun and all the hype about him is in no way due to nick he is a quility player in his own right and will be sure not to live in the shadow of his cousins and will carve out a career in footy of his own. can not understand why someone would have a dig at him about his cosuins when it seems perfectly fine for other young players who have brothers in the afl people seem interested in them just cause of their brother or have no problem with who their brother is but cause one young blokes cousins is a jet people doubt his talent. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Riewoldt? A gun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back