Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Really moronic you're getting now...

Tell me, since you're saying ridiculous stupid things about one of our players after having seen him for 5 minutes, does that mean I get to call on your lovechild just as early Naita?

Old Stonefeet that is? The next Brent Grgic?

Go for it, you're just going to look like an idiot.

There are certain things you can pick up from watching a youngster in their first match, one is intesity, one is workrate, another is aggression, he has none of these traits.

Soft has butter, heart the size of a pea and nerds for parents. He'd be better off playing basketball, his future in the AFL is almost non existant.

There is no way Chris Yarran is as bad as Jack Watts.

I mean seriously, Yarran may not be looking great at the moment, but you seriously have to question why the Dees picked up this guy.

Go for it, you're just going to look like an idiot.

irony6.jpg

Re: There is no way Chris Yarran is as bad as Jack Watts.

The thing that stood out for me was Watts attack on the ball, toddlers would have been stronger at the contest.

He has a heart the size of a pea and will become the next Ryan Murphy.

Re: There is no way Chris Yarran is as bad as Jack Watts.

Naita, it sounded idiotic enough when you made a judgement the first time on someone you've only seen for 5 minutes.

Did you see anyone else back you up when you did it the first time? Repeating the stupidity ain't good mate...

Probably the worst debut in recent memory. For a KPP he move slow, cant mark the football and has no awareness whatsoever. A poor mans Ryan Murphy as Naita said. Delisted in 4 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless Natanui literally dies on the field he couldnt do worse than that. It was cringe worthy bad. Hes so far away from being a AFL level footballer it was scary. Name me one good thing he did. Apart from keeping **** of his pants, cos he nearly shat himself every time the ball got near him. Dare I say it but could Melbourne delist him by the end of the week ie. Capuano.

Gee, I can't believe some of you people! I know it's the Bay and all, but still.

First game, and he's a dud? I liked a fair bit of what I saw, actually.

He's tall and lanky, needs to bulk up, and like a lot of those sorts of kids, will take a bit of time and patience (and match fitness) to hit his straps.

Will be a star.

Dare I say it but could Melbourne delist him by the end of the week ie. Capuano.

Nice try, but you're not getting him that way ;)

Kid is going to be a star. Already ahead of Masten on today's performance alone. Nice pickup Dees.

Well said B.F. Appreciate that comment mate. And I appreciate the fairmindedness from everyone else on this topic too - except for the WCE fans it seems :rolleyes:

Gee, I can't believe some of you people! I know it's the Bay and all, but still.

First game, and he's a dud? I liked a fair bit of what I saw, actually.

He's tall and lanky, needs to bulk up, and like a lot of those sorts of kids, will take a bit of time and patience (and match fitness) to hit his straps.

Will be a star.

Exactly.

You give key position players years to learn/develop.

Not 1 freaking game.

I'm laughing at these supporters who are already kicking the boots into the young fella. Made his debut in the biggest game of Melbourne's season, was played on the flank where he has played all his junior football as a KPP and it poured in the second half making it even more difficult.

To make such judgements under these circumstances for any debutant is ludicrous and those that say he can't play after observing his first game, look like fools.

In fairness, it's only a couple of WCE fans putting on a turn here. I wouldn't want to malign other good supporters based on their antics.

To add to what I said before, thanks also to BigRob, Krayfesh & Bigeasy (and Alpha) for their comments, on behalf of the rest of us Demons fans. Much appreciated guys :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back