Player Watch #?: Jacob Konstanty - Welcome to North Melbourne - traded with L.Parker for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Jacob….good to have you on board 💙🤍🍺👏

Loving the ferocity of his tackles. Really hope for our sake and his that he makes a real go of it. His energy is what is missing up forward for us. Looks to have plenty of X factor about him as well.

Welcome to the greatest club on the planet.

He’s the 68th ranked medium forward in the comp for pressure acts.

He’s about 38th for tackles.

He’s 22nd for goals per game and was matched by Curtis who is 5 years his junior this season.

We just signed him to a 5 year deal on big money.

It’s fair to say I think that was a mistake when we could have had a shot at another high draft pick if he left via FA. He’s easily replaceable and may simply be replaced in the coming years if he doesn’t pull his finger out and actually tries to defend instead of being a one way runner.

As I said, his stats stick out like a sore thumb as the big problem with our forward half pressure given he is the senior medium forward in the side.
He is eq19th in the comp for total tackles inside 50.

24th for average tackles if you don't count players who played only a few games. Compared to last year and the year before where he was 170something and 160. Similar ranks for total tackles those years too.

His defensive efforts this year inside 50 were a huge increase on what he's done in previous seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to know what happened here. Surely he didn't get ostracised because of a training mishap?

Look at what happened to Wicks for simply talking to someone's ex.

Sorry, I was reading about the history of Constantinople just recently.

As you do.

I admit to doing a bit of research on this topic myself.

Well, I listened to the song by They Might Be Giants (a very decent cover version of the 4 Lads hit, Istanbul). Saw TMBG at Collingwood town hall a long time ago.

And my sister lives in Hastings, so 1066 comes up occasionally.

She's a neighbour of rickety then.

Got a good feeling with JK.

Has had injuries and is a November kid so still a teenager and half a year behind say Lohmann was last year, who kicked 1 goal from 8 games in his first 2 years (mostly subbed in / out) before 35+ this year.

I have high hopes for these steak knives.

Got a good feeling with JK.

Has had injuries and is a November kid so still a teenager and half a year behind say Lohmann was last year, who kicked 1 goal from 8 games in his first 2 years (mostly subbed in / out) before 35+ this year.

I have high hopes for these steak knives.
Hopefully razor sharp..

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Jacob Konstanty - Welcome to North Melbourne - traded with L.Parker for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back