Player Watch #?: Jacob Konstanty - Welcome to North Melbourne - traded with L.Parker for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bad culture at that club getting an 18 yr old drunk then outing from the group

Who’s the polish dude and what was he doing behind papley
That would have been Stanisław Wascstuvk, drafted to Sydney as a father son selection (son of Krzysztof Wascstuvk) who played 102 games with Sth Melb through the 70s.

Look him up, he was a good little half forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid looks that happy to be at north it’s puzzling me

Two years ago he was drafted to be the next Papley, gets an injury, gives an injury, looks like missing on a contract. probably thought this dream was dead. Now he's at a club that needs his type. It's a fair recovery.

Seems like a nice young man, with his head screwed on correctly. Hope he has a successful career here at North.
“Nice young man” I’m getting ducking Lazzaro vibes with this comment… I’m sure he’s more than that … hopefully has a bit of “C” in him like Papley

That would have been Stanisław Wascstuvk, drafted to Sydney as a father son selection (son of Krzysztof Wascstuvk) who played 102 games with Sth Melb through the 70s.

Look him up, he was a good little half forward
There appears to be some sort of weird intermittent fault with your keyboard.

Another uninspiring pickup
Bored Rowan Atkinson GIF by Working Title

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Jacob Konstanty - Welcome to North Melbourne - traded with L.Parker for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back