Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

And when GC trade pick 8 to Norf or the Aints?

Oh that's right, you guys triple down on the crazy and trade 10 and hartung and whitecross for pick 3.

So then you WILL have paid the grand total of:
Pick 3 2016
2017 1st rounder
2016 2nd rounder
Brad Hill
Billy Hartung
Brendan Whitecross

For one Jaeger Omeara.

I think GC would send him to the draft and get nothing.... just so they are etched in the history books.

"Worst trade in the history of sport and humanity in general"

That level of stupidity would make international headlines.

No it's 10 or ND

Otherwise why not talk to GC for 2 days and do such a 1 way deal ?

Oh that's right, you guys triple down on the crazy and trade 10 and hartung and whitecross for pick 3.

Pick 3 2016
2017 1st rounder
2016 2nd rounder
Brad Hill
Billy Hartung
Brendan Whitecross

For one Jaeger Omeara.

I think GC would send him to the draft and get nothing.... just so they are etched in the history books.

Is this BF or weird fantasy? Let them.

Pick 3 2016
2017 1st rounder
2016 2nd rounder
Brad Hill
Billy Hartung
Brendan Whitecross

For one Jaeger Omeara.

You may be double counting again. The 2017 first rounder would have been used to get pick 3. Can't count them both

JOM is a risk but unless risks are taken we will be stuck in mediocrity . If it pays off we could be premiership contenders again within a couple of years. If it all blows up we will likely be down the bottom end for a long time rebuilding the old fashioned way with draft picks. Either way, anything is better than mediocrity .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOM is a risk but unless risks are taken we will be stuck in mediocrity . If it pays off we could be premiership contenders again within a couple of years. If it all blows up we will likely be down the bottom end for a long time rebuilding the old fashioned way with draft picks. Either way, anything is better than mediocrity .
dont worry afl wI'll give you a hand and force you to play in Darwin instead of Tasmania

Can you please provide the link where is says $700 grand a year
Cheers
Oh, i got it:
Hawks keen to clear salary cap room

The Herald Sun reports that Hawthorn's need to clear up to $600,000 in salary cap space is a key reason behindSam Mitchell's impending move to West Coast.

Mitchell was 'blindsided' by the suggestion from coach Alastair Clarkson that he should consider playing for at least one season with West Coast before embarking on a coaching career with the Eagles.

It is reported that clearing his contract would allow the Hawks to bring Gold Coast midfielder Jaeger O'Meara to the club on an arranged salary of more than $700,000 a season.

The Hawks have already secured Tom Mitchell and Ty Vickery in deals reported to be worth at least $500,000 a season, further tightening the Hawks' cap.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-13/trade-winds-pies-deny-young-pair-could-leave

So where was the $700 grand a year to JOM in that??
It is reported that clearing his contract would allow the Hawks to bring Gold Coast midfielder Jaeger O'Meara to the club on an arranged salary of more than $700,000 a season.
Seriously man, you can choose not to believe it, whatever, but unless you've got a source that says otherwise, i'll just believe the printed article.

Mate, its a report linking to another report, likely a tweet from slobbo. No one legitimate is putting their name in print to 700k
I get it.

So the Hawks fan thinking is:
Unless the contract is made public, we're not going to believe the figure that's been bandied about for weeks now. We've got no other number to believe, we know GC were offering 700k, we're paying Vickery 500k and Titch 500-550k, JOM is better than both, so all the evidence is it's around the 700k mark, but we won't believe 700k anyway.

Okey mete. Good luck with that.

I get it.

So the Hawks fan thinking is:
Unless the contract is made public, we're not going to believe the figure that's been bandied about for weeks now. We've got no other number to believe, we know GC were offering 700k, we're paying Vickery 500k and Titch 500-550k, JOM is better than both, so all the evidence is it's around the 700k mark, but we won't believe 700k anyway.

Okey mete. Good luck with that.

JOM deal, whatever it is, will only be known to Hawthorn or any other club he cares to inform.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back