Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

with what money?
just paid overs to all your druggo 11?
Says who?

Dempsey, McKernan, Kommer are yet to be re-signed, Cooney retired... there's roughly $900k-$1m. More than enough for O'Meara.

Pears retiring, Hibberd leaving for Melbourne, Gwilt, Ashby, Edwards delisted so they leave more than enough room for up to 4 draft picks and James Stewart.

Wrong. He returned via the NEAFL the next month, just as his manager said he would. Played 3 games, pulled up sore, and pulled plug for another knee procedure. BTW there is no way a player in their right mind with a tendency for knee soreness is going to want to play for a team with Etihad as their home ground. Career suicide. I'm sure Essendon is still at the cutting edge of sports science, so may be able to help with his knee, but he has a relationship from his AIS days with the Hawthorn medical team, who he trusts to manage his knee appropriately. The Etihad ground and prior medical relationship will be things that will be tabled if this goes to mediation (if it hasn't already).

This is an absolute myth. Essendon recruited Matthew Leuenberger who was widely considered one of the most injury prone players in the comp with dodgy knees and achilles and he played 20 games this year. It can't be underestimated that we have the best training facilities in the league that has enabled this to happen. JOM would be in great hands - Nick Kommer has returned from a similar injury to play AFL/VFL virtually uninterrupted last year.

Surely with Their B&F winner and runner up gone and the remaining legends like Hodge gone next year ( unless they trade him for pick 60 in the next couple of days) OMAGGOT must be thinking am I sure I want to be there now, maybe a cheeky call to Essendon to ask them to tell me how much they love me could now well be on the cards
It's O'Meara Tony!

Gunston has just met with Brendon Bolton and Silvagni.

Tabled trade is

Hawks get: O'Meara
Carlton get: Gunston, Hartung
GC get : 5, 10

Silvagni has had approaches from managers representing at least 4 Hawthorn players. Some not happy with Mitchell / Lewis situation, some not happy with huge payments for Vickery, Tom Mitchell and O'Meara, some not happy with being shopped to the Gold Coast.

Tabled trade is

Silvagni has had approaches from managers representing at least 4 Hawthorn players. Some not happy with Mitchell / Lewis situation, some not happy with huge payments for Vickery, Tom Mitchell and O'Meara, some not happy with being shopped to the Gold Coast.
Where are you getting this from?

Tabled trade is

Gunston alone is worth more than O'Meara

He's not going to essendon guys, let's just put that one away.

Spoil sport.....Whats the point of the next 50 pages then.

Tabled trade is

LOL....keep trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabled trade is

I don't believe this, but i like it. Would be hilarious. :thumbsu:

Tabled trade is

So Hawthorn

Gain - O'Meara

Lose - Gunston, Hill, Hartung, pick 10

No that seems really fair and logical - Brilliant post you must a genius

Tabled trade is

Lol. So we trade Gunston, Hartung and pick 10 for O'Meara. Love it.

Where are you getting this from?

Pulled fair and square from his clacker.

Is there going to be some sort of helpline if we trade out all our best players and then we don't get O'Meara? I'm sure I won't be the only one on suicide watch...

I have a feeling i'm going to need to be sedated after the trade period ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back