Speculation Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I think he'll re-sign and I know this will open up a can of worms, but for me he has good trading value and could go to a contender. I think he unbalances our forward line as good as he is and we'd look better replacing him with another small forward.

Who could use him for a flag tilt? What sort of value would he get?

I thought Essendon were contenders?
Only in the minds of the media and our nuffies
This, but there aren't too many of us who think we are contenders. The media always likes to set us high expectations so come the end of the year they can either applaud themselves or slam us.

Why the hell would he leave Essendon now? And why would Essendon let him go?

Unless he wanted to correct his wrongs at our club and make up for his shitful nature back then, he should stay where he is. Flourished at the Dons.

Why the hell would he leave Essendon now? And why would Essendon let him go?

Unless he wanted to correct his wrongs at our club and make up for his shitful nature back then, he should stay where he is. Flourished at the Dons.

What did he do?

Would actually be a good fit at Carlton.
Adam Saad is in his ear 100%. Got no issue with that they’ve been mates for years and now have a much deeper connection. As for whether the club is actually interested I’m not sure. I bloody well hope not and I’m confident they have more sense than that.

He’s out of contract and 30+ so it would be a courtesy trade rather than for any genuine value. Geelong were keen back when we originally traded him to Essendon. Melbourne love a flyer on his type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id be all over this if I was Melbourne. I think Bombers etc dont really use him that well. Days of him running up the ground to be a HF should be over. Put him deep in a pocket and let him go one on one with a man.

Talk about his attitude all you want, but he is a talented player whose still contributing

Id be all over this if I was Melbourne. I think Bombers etc dont really use him that well. Days of him running up the ground to be a HF should be over. Put him deep in a pocket and let him go one on one with a man.

Talk about his attitude all you want, but he is a talented player whose still contributing
He is good for 30 goals a year, 20+ of which will come against North, West Coast and a couple of other bottom 4 sides. Bombers should let him walk.

He is good for 30 goals a year, 20+ of which will come against North, West Coast and a couple of other bottom 4 sides. Bombers should let him walk.
So he will still contribute? I think Bombers should let him go as well. Caddy is the future and Stringer is in the way

I think people are perhaps forgetting he will be free. Put him at the Melbourne Demons for example and well he is free and taking Jake Melkshams spot so hardly something that isnt worth it for the Demons and 100% will be a upgrade

So he will still contribute? I think Bombers should let him go as well. Caddy is the future and Stringer is in the way

I think people are perhaps forgetting he will be free. Put him at the Melbourne Demons for example and well he is free and taking Jake Melkshams spot so hardly something that isnt worth it for the Demons and 100% will be a upgrade
He will help you beat the Eagles, North and the other two bottom 4 teams, but disappear when it counts.

He will help you beat the Eagles, North and the other two bottom 4 teams, but disappear when it counts.
1.6 goals/game against current top 8 sides, 1.9 goals/game against current bottom 10 sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back