Speculation Jake Waterman trade value?

Remove this Banner Ad

he's already been playing. he's played 9 games.
He was more than fine in those 9 games, playing as the 4th in line KPF with short stints as the chop out ruck.

He needs more AFL games, hes way too good for WAFL.

The Bailey Williams+ Flynn duo ruck attempt was the only thing keeping Jack Williams out of the side

He was more than fine in those 9 games, playing as the 4th in line KPF with short stints as the chop out ruck.

He needs more AFL games, hes way too good for WAFL.

The Bailey Williams+ Flynn duo ruck attempt was the only thing keeping Jack Williams out of the side
what numbers has he been putting up in WAFL?

Are we sure Waterman is a RFA next year?

Isn't all the talk that he signed a small deal?

Would he be in the top 25% paid players at WCE next year? He is likely a UFA

I don't think he's going anywhere anyway but all the talk is he is on a modest deal.

Are we sure Waterman is a RFA next year?

Isn't all the talk that he signed a small deal?

Would he be in the top 25% paid players at WCE next year? He is likely a UFA

I don't think he's going anywhere anyway but all the talk is he is on a modest deal.

Almost word for word what I asked on the Eagles board.

Is it inside the 25% highest paid at the club or across the AFL.

He still may be in the top 10 paid at the Eagles. They are very young.

Kelly, Gaff, Sheed, Barrass, McGovern, Allen, Duggan, Darling. Thats 8.

Then who? Cripps? Hunt?

You cant hold a grown up conversation with some of these WC nuffs.

Baker worth nothing, Waterman worth a top 8 pick, this says it all.

Baker isnt at the same level as Waterman value wise.

One player is contracted.

Anyone suggesting a straight swap takes the nuffy cake.

One player is top 5 in the Coleman in career best form and fitness and a player 5 to 6 clubs would enter a mini bidding war to land. The other isnt.

Surely these are grown up conversations you understand?

One player is top 5 in the Coleman in career best form and fitness and a player 5 to 6 clubs would enter a mini bidding war to land. The other isnt.

come back to me when your star 27 yo KPF has been good for more than 5 mins ;)

Almost word for word what I asked on the Eagles board.

Is it inside the 25% highest paid at the club or across the AFL.

He still may be in the top 10 paid at the Eagles. They are very young.

Kelly, Gaff, Sheed, Barrass, McGovern, Allen, Duggan, Darling. Thats 8.

Then who? Cripps? Hunt?
Yeo

Would ginbey hewett be on the now standard (thanks GC) 3rd/4th year 500k contracts

I could see a world where Waterman isn't top 25% at wce

I can't remember if it's meant to be top 25% in the AFL or the club though, there's a thread somewhere on this board with rules

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike some of your nuffies, you included.
Baker worth a top 10 and Bolton worth 3 first rounders :D
I have never said such a thing, I mean , cool story, needs more dragons next time, 5/10.

Any club with a clue would not be parting way with high picks for 27 year old KPP who has averaged a goal a game over his career until a purple patch after 8 years.

Cumberland had a purple patch in 2022 averaging 4 goals a game, anyone want to give us a top 5 pick?

Townsend had a 5 game purple patch in 2017 then couldn't get a game.

WC supporters need to put their peckers away with this rubbish of high trade value.
Shhh stop spoiling the fun
Top #8 pick for Waterman :thumbsu:

Yeo

Would ginbey hewett be on the now standard (thanks GC) 3rd/4th year 500k contracts

I could see a world where Waterman isn't top 25% at wce

I can't remember if it's meant to be top 25% in the AFL or the club though, there's a thread somewhere on this board with rules
Currently listed as a RFA in the club focus thread and footy wire site.

North need to go chips in. Future first satisfies the Eagles rebuild and backs north's revival next year. If they got Waterman and a KPD the list looks really good

Jake Waterman is worth whatever McKay was before he signed his contract with us

Easily a top 5 pick as a starting point, he has vice like hands, reads the play beautifully and is very skilful

Reminds me a lot of Fev, maybe a bit slower and not quite as good below the knees but a very dynamic, quick and powerful forward

Waterman is so far off being worth pick 8 it isnt funny BUT the club who would want him in a trade will be bloody desperate they would cough that up

Demons will have the same level of desperation that Adelaide had for Petty id say who was offered like 3x what he is worth

Cant think of many trades where club A can just demand whatever they want and let it be matched as much as this one. Demons would come to the trade table with absolutely no leg to stand on since both will be on the floor begging

Any club with a clue would not be parting way with high picks for 27 year old KPP who has averaged a goal a game over his career until a purple patch after 8 years.

Cumberland had a purple patch in 2022 averaging 4 goals a game, anyone want to give us a top 5 pick?

Townsend had a 5 game purple patch in 2017 then couldn't get a game.

WC supporters need to put their peckers away with this rubbish of high trade value.
West Coast supporters didn't start the high trade value talk, it was other clubs offering it to us... we'd take it and run like bandits.

Speculation Jake Waterman trade value?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back